New silly question, but one that bugs me...

What in the world is it with Hamada and his pillow/cushion? I see it everywhere! From batsu to silent library and several other places as well. Is he like "Iz my pellooow, noe toochingz! Imma want me pelloooooooow!" ?? :D

– 12.05.2012, 21:09 –

[attachment=0:hse8f3lt]Hamada pillow.JPG[/attachment:hse8f3lt]

What the HELL is up with that pillow?

Hamada has haemorrhoids I think. Not sure what the translation into English is (I seem to remember them saying it was 痔) but they’ve mentioned it a few times.

[quote="sebechan":3u26zh7r]Hamada has haemorrhoids I think. Not sure what the translation into English is (I seem to remember them saying it was 痔) but they’ve mentioned it a few times.[/quote:3u26zh7r]

ouchie! Then I see that he needs his pillow. But still, for so many years? Poor thing… (And the name in english is hemorrhoid, so almost the same;D)

You know apes such as baboons, gorillas, chimps and mandrills have weird rears :rofl:

[quote="sebechan":1v6a9kyy]Hamada has haemorrhoids I think. Not sure what the translation into English is (I seem to remember them saying it was 痔) but they’ve mentioned it a few times.[/quote:1v6a9kyy]

This must be the reason, very accurate sebechan , i forgot about this :bow:

Also, hes a gorilla after all, believe me…u dont want to mess with their stuff
:GorillaRage:

I always tought the hemorroids thing was a joke, but it kinda makes sense :P

[quote="Masacreitor":3a2t8plb][quote="sebechan":3a2t8plb]Hamada has haemorrhoids I think. Not sure what the translation into English is (I seem to remember them saying it was 痔) but they’ve mentioned it a few times.[/quote:3a2t8plb]

This must be the reason, very accurate sebechan , i forgot about this :bow:

Also, hes a gorilla after all, believe me…u dont want to mess with their stuff
:GorillaRage:[/quote:3a2t8plb]

And yet, but slapping batsus year after year? The staff must be very brave;D