Gaki no tsukai studio background wallpaper*

Need help about/finding a video? Title of an episode? Name of a cast? Got a question about any GnT episodes? Post your inquiries here!
11 posts Page 1 of 1
'Sup guys.

Does anyone have a WALLPAPER of the Gaki no tsukai studio background? (just like the top image on this website but without "fanpage")

I found a copy of it on the web but its too small.(it get's pixelated when i turn it into a WALLPAPER)

I hope someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.
Just looking to contribute... and I'd love to have a Gaki wallpaper myself. :P

I don't have access to the hi-res graphic files, but I'd be happy to resize/crop them to several different resolutions for the community - if they were somehow made available...

EDIT: In the interim, have a look here. http://gaki-no-tsukai.deviantart.com/
i'm planing on tracing it to fit my monitor. but it might be a time consuming task (just like what i did with my signature) so bare with me. ill update again soon.

Update:
This prove to be harder than i thought, so i just edit a simple one. hope its ok... zet!!!

Edit:
Previous link has been shot down so i put another one here... sorry

wow! nice updates!

thanks bloodymoogle. i really appreciate your help. just take your time.

EDIT:

oh its in your sig, thanks a lot ^^

Oh, that was the wallpapaper I was referring to on my first post.

It was not big enough to become a wallpaper. (But I think it can be used on netbooks though)

I already got my wallpaper, thanks bloodymoogle.
Please post it up here and share it with all of us!
FoxyWoxy25 wrote:
Please post it up here and share it with all of us!
BloodyMoogle wrote:

I guess you did not read the whole thread. It's on the 3rd post.
Hello,

-Here is a new version that I asked to realize and that I also retouched :

-I also will love a version close to this one :

Because this one has a lot of defects :(

But I will not be able to realize :(

I can also provide you the star :

La Team FR recrute ! Infos et Épisodes à traduire en Français !! ---> viewtopic.php?f=76&t=4548

Dailymotion -> http://2doc.net/c93tk ---- Les vidéos -> http://2doc.net/srsok (Il y a plusieurs pages)
I've been looking for a new background for my laptop... i think i just found it...
does anybody know what the background image is all about>? i mean, does it have a deeper meaning? tanx guys. :)
11 posts Page 1 of 1