Any Suggestions?

Hi everyone, I just got finished watching all of the Batsu games that are currently out on the forums right now (which were great btw, thanks for subs!) I was wondering if there were any other videos similar to the No Reaction Pie Game. It was one of the funniest videos i’ve seen aside from their Batsu games, or if you guys have any suggestions for other videos that you thought were great with the Gaki No Tsukai cast id love to see them (Ones with subtitles would be great since I cant understand Japanese yet, although i’m currently trying to learn). Thanks!

Try watching the [b:1fhupb12]History of the Batsu Game[/b:1fhupb12] and [b:1fhupb12]Silent Library[/b:1fhupb12] (Compilation, Sorry, I forgot the title). [b:1fhupb12]Summer Games with Morning Musume[/b:1fhupb12] is also a pretty good one. Just look through each section. You’ll find some interesting stuff even if it not just [b:1fhupb12]GnT[/b:1fhupb12].

[quote:2jbdq2ih][i:2jbdq2ih]Originally posted by doneb[/i:2jbdq2ih]
Try watching the [b:2jbdq2ih]History of the Batsu Game[/b:2jbdq2ih] and [b:2jbdq2ih]Silent Library[/b:2jbdq2ih] (Compilation, Sorry, I forgot the title). [b:2jbdq2ih]Summer Games with Morning Musume[/b:2jbdq2ih] is also a pretty good one. Just look through each section. You’ll find some interesting stuff even if it not just [b:2jbdq2ih]GnT[/b:2jbdq2ih].[/quote:2jbdq2ih]
Thanks i’ll check the History of the Batsu Game out, since i already watched those two other ones you mentioned =p.

You could try out the manzai (comedy) section of Downtown. Matsumoto and Hamada are a very good comedy duo, and their sketches are amazing.