The upcoming 2009 New Year's Batsu

Can we put a rush order on this one for subs? I know it is asking a lot but can we push this to the forefront and backburner the others for a while?

what exactly u mean by pushing ?

I think he’s saying that he’d like people to pause their subbing of other stuff, and sub this as soon as it’s available… And I couldn’t agree more :)

idk… I don’t want to watch it with a rush subbing… it would ruin the experience…

I agree too! but there’s also the problem on who would be providing us a high quality, or at least a decent copy/video of the batsu game.

gomen ne, can’t contribute anything, so i’ll just patiently wait.

I don’t think availability will be a problem. I won’t be surprised if it is torrented 5-6 hours after the air time.

I think the biggest problem is its length, 6.5 hours (minus commercials). It’s also a holiday time. It will no doubt demand some serious dedication from subber(s).

Hey if any would be uploaders of the video are on this forum, I have another request! Can you leave the commercials in? I watched the Ninja Warrior from the fall and it had the commercials in it and it was just a much better experience. Also I need to go to japan and buy a bunch of awesome stuff. :D

@infimum: is that so? then that’s good :)
@Errand Boy: i think that’s a nice idea!

we’ll wait after the DVD comes out “for best results” guys ! ,and the subbers will be

me , shibatabread,Erhan,slaayer,homelessbrain

so don’t worry it won’t be that much if a trouble :P

Ah! I agree with Errand Boy!!.. Now… Since i’m not in Japan and i don’t know much Japanese i think i can’t do anything to accelerate the Downloading/uploading/subbing process… In that i’m sorry… But you know that as soon as i download the Torrent i’ll upload it on MU (In one single-fast-downloading link of course) so we can all enjoy the Gaki experience as soon as it comes “auto!!”… :] :P :D

Meanwhile let’s watch & enjoy the regular weekly show… =)

6.5 hours will take some dedication and teamwork but it can be done. It will depend heavenly on the real translators to give it there all (shibatabread only posted 10min every 1/2 weeks).

We will see how it is gonna work out after new year:)

I like the commercials idea too mostly because the shows are 3hours when i download them and i really want to see if they actually have 3.5 hours of commercials too.

Anyway thanks to all the subbers!

:P

is there any update bout the subs?i already have the 2 videos…since jan 5 and till now i didnt watch it…because subs are still not available…tnx

no more update on batsu game??
i really need the Matsumoto haunted hotel…

If you are waiting for the Haunted Hotel one this is the wrong thread.
As for update on this one check the corresponding post in the Batsu Game section and be patient.