matsumoto in a talk show with gatsu no e kanji cast 2011

can someone please sub this? they are taling about matsumoto with the old cast of gatsu no ee kanji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkV8fdT ... re=related i think this is very new because of the quality

please sub this and for hamada its on the video list of the link.

arigato ^^

I didn’t see any mention of Matsumoto. This was subbed and they were talking about ugly women.
Is this the right link?

[video:fupm338w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_IA14xxjGg[/video:fupm338w]

I believe this is what he’s referring too.

[quote="SathingtonWilaby":j8k48qku]I didn’t see any mention of Matsumoto. This was subbed and they were talking about ugly women.
Is this the right link?[/quote:j8k48qku]

where was this subbed? give us the link where you saw it . this looks funny :rofl:

[quote="SathingtonWilaby":3ha8work]I didn’t see any mention of Matsumoto. This was subbed and they were talking about ugly women.
Is this the right link?[/quote:3ha8work]

sorry i posted a wrong link. yes the video below is the one im talking about. i wish someone will sub this

Growing up watching these shows. This is such a treat!

I would sub this if anyone is interested for sure.

[quote="ShibataBread":w2406l2n]

I would sub this if anyone is interested for sure.[/quote:w2406l2n]
Yes please!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

[quote="ShibataBread":xuumi803]Growing up watching these shows. This is such a treat!

I would sub this if anyone is interested for sure.[/quote:xuumi803]

yes please sub this :( i’ve been dying to study japanese language because i have a japanes friend here in philippines but his not that good to because he is just a halfie. i will be very thankful if you this because im a fan of matsumoto hitoshi and gatsu ee kanji. please sub this :bow:

i would say im DEFINITELY FREAKIN INTERESTED ^_^

I watched this and got sad a bit - I dloaded all the special eps hand got and watched them all - and couldn’t see Koji Imada in the crowd. He and Koji (Carrie) Higashino quickly became my favorites on the show…

… then I realized Imada’s the host. I was wondering what happened to him and Higashino after the show, and at least I know what Imada’s doing. Higashino barely looked like he aged in this clip. He could still put on the spandex and wrestle some idols I bet :D

Higashino has been off the radar a bit, only doing one project since making Ashita Ga Aru Sa: The Movie. He’s got another film slated to come out in 2012 called Omuraisu, featuring other Gottsu members Itsuji Itao and YOU. Takashi Fujii’s in it too.