Lincoln - 252 - 11.12.06 - Who's the #1 Mascot

One of the best episode of Lincoln I’ve seen. I am not even gonna describe it, I don’t want to spoil the surprise. If you like Lincoln, please check out this episode and prepare to laugh. Enjoy everyone!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UQHI7MGX http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI5ODczMzA4.html

I’m agree with you SpikeBender ! This episode is the funniest i’ve seen since long time !!
I’will sub a small part of this one if someone wants.
Thank you for the upload.

This is such a hilarious episode. Thanks SpikeBender.

Razuberii, If you sub the mascot part, that’s be awesome. Would love to understand some of the comments. Thanks :mm:

[quote:2qu2drg3]One of the best episode of Lincoln I’ve seen[/quote:2qu2drg3]
Yes, can’t wait for part 2
Hamada’s funniest but i like udo’s mascot :D :rofl:

They all fit their characters so well. Udo definitely looked natural in his Udoegg.

Thank you so much! I’d love the subs too :P

Ok i have no time today but i’ll make subs before the end of this week for Daitaro and Yakarin.

[quote="SpikeBender":b1ewu5ll]They all fit their characters so well. Udo definitely looked natural in his Udoegg.[/quote:b1ewu5ll]
The Udoegg’s name is donpen a famous characters for kids in Japan.

Thank you so much Razuberii! :bow:

Wow, it’s been a while since I laughed so hard, :stuck_out_tongue:

Udo’s costume is Mayumaro which was a mascot for Kyoto’s culture festival. Donpen is Otake’s costume and he’s the mascot for a big low-price retail chain

[quote="Manny":3rmjajey]Udo’s costume is Mayumaro which was a mascot for Kyoto’s culture festival. Donpen is Otake’s costume and he’s the mascot for a big low-price retail chain[/quote:3rmjajey]
Yes you’re right !
I confused the disguises of Otake and Udo.

This episode was just awesome :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Missing just 1 things, Matsumoto laughs :D .Maybe im wrong but he wasn’t there like Miyasako, Mimura and Amano so im guessing that we should see a geinin tower episode very soon ;)

I can’t believe Hamada lost the fighting match :o :o
Hamada is ranked last!! There’s another part on the way.

It was really funny indeed. I want one of those cute mascot costumes 4 X-mas!! xDD

LOL Otake’s tsuki was awesome!!! Thanks for the episode, can’t wait for the next part!! :clap:

I haven’t watched lincoln much but how come they didn’t air part 2 this week?

It seems the other half of lincoln members were taken by Ogiyahagi for this week’s episode.

Lincoln 11.12.13

[url:bn9iig20]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMyMjI1NTI4.html[/url:bn9iig20]

The next episode will be uploaded shortly, just waiting for this week’s Gamecenter to knock both of em out at the same time. Frankly, you arent missing much, it was dull and after how good the Mascot Games were, I was in no mood for a dull episode.

no matsumoto in this?

Nope, only Hamada, Hotohara, Udo ,and Otake. The rest of the boys are doing something else.

Indeed, there should be more episodes like this one, I almost choke laughing

Sorry to be late, i’ve got a lot of homework to do, I sub a 1st small part today.
But i’m not very good in english i’m sure there are a lot of mistake.
Do you still want it ?