WORLD DOWNTOWN

ワールド・ダウンタウン
39 posts Page 2 of 3
two thumbs up for you. btw, do u do subbing for ep 5 and below?
Yeah I love it all.
I'm gonna keep on translating.
As to the first 01-04 I have them, but they'll probably end up translated last as they're boring.
ENJOY
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xowlbh ... 11-sub_fun
great, thanks flyday for subbing this series :clap:
Episode 12

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp4azn ... 12-sub_fun

It's getting harder to translate because I have to translate some really stupid Japanese word puns into really stupid English word puns.

This trend continues through the rest of the show. Natalia is still raunchy though!
more HamaTa Advetures :bow:
Loli+Hama'T'a Kong = Win
Work for Food
How many episodes are there altogether?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp4dat ... 13-sub_fun

More shimoneta and dajare.

-- 29.02.2012, 05:36 --

Zauchi wrote:
How many episodes are there altogether?

I think 22.
FlydayChinatown wrote:

I think 22.

Awesome thank you very much. :)
wow ep13! thanks for the subbing! :inlove:
I'm working on the REALLY HARD TO TRANSLATE #14, and I was wondering what soft ShibataBread et all were using for their multi color, multi placement translations. I need to redo all these and add explanations to make it look professional.

World Downtown deserves my best, because it is the best.
I think they listed the programs in that How Do You Sub thread in General Discussion. It's very old so they may have improved their technique since then, but it's worth a look anyway. Good luck!
I think they are using Aegisub, an easy to learn soft.
Hope I helped :)
Timescar wrote:

Thanks, what are the traditional colors for HamTA and Matsumo~to? Blue and Red right?
FlydayChinatown wrote:
Timescar wrote:

Thanks, what are the traditional colors for HamTA and Matsumo~to? Blue and Red right?

Yes deep blue for HamaTA(lol) and Red for Matsumoto :)
can't wait for your next release...ganbatte!
39 posts Page 2 of 3