Murakami Shoji Ninja Class [ENG Sub]

Hey there gaki fans

Here’s Murakami Shoji’s Ninja Class with English subtitles.
Subs were done by me and timed by al4bandi.

Hope you like it~ 8)

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... shoji.html

Thank you very much been waiting for someone to sub one of these. :)

Just wondering will you be doing any more or just the one? :)

Thanks again

Thanks alot! This is my absolute favorite gaki series.

And please continue subbing these, some parts are pretty hard to understand because of the way Shoji speaks.

edit: Oh the sauna talk which I already subbed was in this one. Was fun to compare our subs! Seems like I got most of it right.

You’re welcome everyone. I will probably do more of this series but won’t stick to strictly to it. I intend on doing other gaki episodes too not just the classroom series in the future so look forward to those. :)

[quote="desukarhu":1fg8zs3k]Thanks alot! This is my absolute favorite gaki series.

And please continue subbing these, some parts are pretty hard to understand because of the way Shoji speaks.

edit: Oh the sauna talk which I already subbed was in this one. Was fun to compare our subs! Seems like I got most of it right.[/quote:1fg8zs3k]

Ahhhh yeah I saw that afterwards. You were accurate indeed. I think you worded yours better than mine on some parts…it was easier to read. Haha nice work~

great work once again GodzillaRadio, :clap:
keep it up! 8)

PS, the translation notes are much appreciated,
gives us non japan people some background and
information about the deeper meaning of the skits :bow:

First of all:
Thank you GodZilla for this great sub.
And I told Godzilla already, if there is a major interest in the continuation of this series and GodZilla does have some time, I’ll time the other episodes.

Hope you liked it, or are going to like it :-)!

Nice, thanks for the subs!

TY Godzillaradio and al4bandi! keep up the good work :D

Cool !

Haven’t heard of it before, but will check it out during the weekend. :)

This might be a minor thing and surely some people will disagree, but I’d like for the subs to be a little bit bigger (1 px, maybe even 2, but not too much) and not too crammed into the bottom of the picture, since it’s hard to follow what’s going on on-screen that way. If the subs would be a bit higher, then it’d be easier to see what’s happening.
I guess this also comes down to personal preference.

[quote="Ap2000":6gprcygx]Cool !

This might be a minor thing and surely some people will disagree, but I’d like for the subs to be a little bit bigger (1 px, maybe even 2, but not too much) and not too crammed into the bottom of the picture, since it’s hard to follow what’s going on on-screen that way. If the subs would be a bit higher, then it’d be easier to see what’s happening.
I guess this also comes down to personal preference.[/quote:6gprcygx]

The size of the font is really big enough, any bigger and it’d just look "chubby".
The position is usually used in the Anime scene, as well as It’s being used by the Batsu Sub team. If you’d position it higher, it would cross the Japanese subtitles, and it really doesn’t look so great anymore.
The notes in the upper screen are the TL-notes, usually you stop the video for reading those.

[quote="al4bandi":2axw0hjo][quote="Ap2000":2axw0hjo]Cool !

I guess this also comes down to personal preference.[/quote:2axw0hjo]

The size of the font is really big enough, any bigger and it’d just look "chubby".
The position is usually used in the Anime scene, as well as It’s being used by the Batsu Sub team. If you’d position it higher, it would cross the Japanese subtitles, and it really doesn’t look so great anymore.
The notes in the upper screen are the TL-notes, usually you stop the video for reading those.[/quote:2axw0hjo]

I’ll basically say what al4bandi said and…
I don’t think it would make much difference if it was slightly bigger. You still probably won’t be able to see what’s going on in the screen either way. That’s one of the main reasons why so many people don’t like videos and movies with subtitles. Well obviously not the people on this forum but most of the other people around the world (i.e. especially Americans :smoke: jks ).

[quote="GodzillaRadio":3fyrgjrd][quote="al4bandi":3fyrgjrd][quote="Ap2000":3fyrgjrd]Cool !

I guess this also comes down to personal preference.[/quote:3fyrgjrd]

The notes in the upper screen are the TL-notes, usually you stop the video for reading those.[/quote:3fyrgjrd]

I’ll basically say what al4bandi said and…
I don’t think it would make much difference if it was slightly bigger. You still probably won’t be able to see what’s going on in the screen either way. That’s one of the main reasons why so many people don’t like videos and movies with subtitles. Well obviously not the people on this forum but most of the other people around the world (i.e. especially Americans :smoke: jks ).[/quote:3fyrgjrd]

In this vein, I’ve learned to fly over the text with my SOLE eyes. Comes quite in handy, this way you can read the text in a very fast manner, while watching the action in the video :smoke: