Kiki 08 - Toothpaste (subbed)

Special thanks to SSSI for subbing this one. DL link on my blog as usual.

Putlocker

http://www.putlocker.com/file/A898A67F012C8AB4

YT coming soon

Thank you! :bow:

thanks! I cant get enough of these guys!

wow thank you for subbing - great job!

You are amazing, Zurui San! :)

Woohoo! Thank you for this. You seem to be getting through these quite rapidly. Anyone know how many episodes there are in total?
Edit: Silly me, I just found the master thread.

A very special & humble :bow: :bow: for you Zurui. Awesome work.

Thank you very much Zurui

As always, a fantastic job in subbing these, keep them coming and many thanks to you Zurui

Matsumoto is such a cheat

thanks [b:1fucgusf]SSSI[/b:1fucgusf]

Many thanks. Love the kiki series.

Hi :)
Anyone know what is the song when they win in this episode ?
The "kuchu kuchu choowa choowa" thing :P

I’d like to know the title of this song if anyone knows it :P

thanks !

hey does anyone know what the piano song is called in this episode ? thanks !!

[quote="emmalong":1mzj6tvs]hey does anyone know what the piano song is called in this episode ? thanks !![/quote:1mzj6tvs]

If you’re referring to the song at the end, it’s the song used by Benesse Corporation and their marketing tool Shimajiro (a mascot). The song is used to encourage children to buy the Shimajiro toothbrush pack and make brushing teeth into a positive experience. It worked for my daughter.

[quote="Ibaraki Dave":2mmjocbn][quote="emmalong":2mmjocbn]hey does anyone know what the piano song is called in this episode ? thanks !![/quote:2mmjocbn]

If you’re referring to the song at the end, it’s the song used by Benesse Corporation and their marketing tool Shimajiro (a mascot). The song is used to encourage children to buy the Shimajiro toothbrush pack and make brushing teeth into a positive experience. It worked for my daughter.[/quote:2mmjocbn]
thanks for reply , its the piano song thats played when each gaki member takes there turn tasting the toothpaste blind folded . it lasts for about 10 seconds or so , would love the name of it

– 01.06.2012, 02:37 –

bump

[b:125nomd7]Download from color=#d11e00:125nomd7[/color:125nomd7] :[/b:125nomd7]

Kiki Series 8 - Toothpaste.avi (276.8 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!SRJ3XDYT!RPNNVXlqw ... eSgqQ8nJFQ

[color=#d11e00:125nomd7][b:125nomd7]Complete Kiki Series :[/b:125nomd7][/color:125nomd7] viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5210