Episode #1317 2016.08.14 - Absolutely Tasty Okonomiyaki pt2

15 posts Page 1 of 1
The conclusion to the Okonomiyaki challenge will have Matsumoto and Hosei present their dishes.
To recount the total scores from last week:
Hamada: 5 stars from 20
Endo: 5 stars + skull mark from 20
Tanaka: 2 stars + skull mark from 20
http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21852494.html
今週のガキの使いは『これやってみたかってん!絶対においしいお好み焼き選手権』完結編!ここまで浜田、遠藤、田中が挑戦するも攻めていなかったり、まずすぎてバケツ行きなど散々な評価が続く中、方正と松本が挑戦する。方正は全国のあれを使った和テイストの斬新なものを、松本はあの生物を使って衝撃的なビジュアルのものを完成させる。恐る恐る食べるメンバー…果たしてその味は!?そしてその評価をめぐって大もめの展開!?
Part 2 and Costume Talk
これやってみたかってん! 絶対においしいお好み焼き選手権~!! (完結編)
https://mega.nz/#!SVkAGYIT
Image
Gaki_160814_#1317_Absolutely Tasty Okonomiyaki (2).zip
Image
Thank you very much. :rofl:
anyone know what is the kitchen implement they were using to spread the oil on the flat stove???
Looks like some kind of brush to me.
Shappuri Agemaaasu!!
thanks
Will there be any subbed versions? :)
Great! Thanks so much! posting.php?mode=reply&f=25&t=6294#
thank :inlove:
ErnieYoung wrote:
Part 2 and Costume Talk
これやってみたかってん! 絶対においしいお好み焼き選手権~!! (完結編)
https://mega.nz/#!SVkAGYIT
Image
Gaki_160814_#1317_Absolutely Tasty Okonomiyaki (2).zip


please re-upload this, thanks :)
garukno wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
Part 2 and Costume Talk
これやってみたかってん! 絶対においしいお好み焼き選手権~!! (完結編)
https://mega.nz/#!SVkAGYIT
Image
Gaki_160814_#1317_Absolutely Tasty Okonomiyaki (2).zip


please re-upload this, thanks :)

I sent you PM. :e:
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
garukno wrote:
please re-upload this, thanks :)

I sent you PM. :e:

Wow I don't know there was a new absolutely tasty series last year..><
Would you send me the link too Ernie-san? できればパート1も見たいんです。どうも。
Raoyue wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
garukno wrote:
please re-upload this, thanks :)

I sent you PM. :e:

Wow I don't know there was a new absolutely tasty series last year..><
Would you send me the link too Ernie-san? できればパート1も見たいんです。どうも。

I sent you both episodes.:e:
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
Raoyue wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
I sent you PM. :e:

Wow I don't know there was a new absolutely tasty series last year..><
Would you send me the link too Ernie-san? できればパート1も見たいんです。どうも。

I sent you both episodes.:e:



Hello Ernie-san is it possible to also send me both episode-links too?

Greetz :)
When you have time I would like a link to episode 2 pls :)

EDIT: No need, found it on DM :) Thanks anyways.
15 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests