Your suggestions to make the site better

Check out all the forum updates and general announcements here
165 posts
I suggest that the site should have to have:
:rock: a list of all subs
:geek: a working chat box
If you could have like a sub menu to the new skits coming out cause i dunno what's new if i've already seen it or not. Thanks love the site
tiroolmary wrote:
I suggest that the site should have to have:
:rock: a list of all subs

umm... already been done.
You could search for more translator's who're willing to throw their live's away for our amusement :devil: :devil:
Me no signature.
uploading videos on something other than veoh if possible cause veoh doesnt load in the UAE and a bunch of other countries :S
hi !

tell me if it's a crazy idea or if i repeat myself ,

it should be cool to have a world map of users location. Each (user) should be able to add himself a flag or a point on his country if they want.

what do you think about it ?
pychtor wrote:
hi !

it should be cool to have a world map of users location. Each (user) should be able to add himself a flag or a point on his country if they want.

I love this one ;)
Kanzaki wrote:
pychtor wrote:
hi !

I love this one ;)

I second that
I'll work on it when I finish my exams after mid-june ;)
How bout a sync list of all the episodes here so when somebody is looking for a episode of the past, they can click the thread.....if ya get me.....
hiii !

excuse me mrbiggs to make a combobreaker to your idea ;)
but to (re)talk about the map project, i found that if it can help you kanzaki http://www.revolvermaps.com/

yo
And again.... a working chatbox, I had to restart my router 15 times to make it work :sweat: :sweat:
Thanks psychtor, I implemented it. Now, each time a member arrives a little dot will show his location.
Map is cool guys.
SpikeBender wrote:
Map is cool guys.

yea the dots are everywere in the world! except asia and japan :^)

you can get a 3D model of it when ou click on it
165 posts