So Nyeo Shi Dae - Girl's Generation

I’ve never been into the kpop thing but I fell for these girls lately:

[video:3l23ront]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dWzInkcZWQ[/video:3l23ront]

gee gee gee gee baby baby~ lol

i’m not a fan
but i sing their songs at karaoke :P

Jap Lolis >>> Korean Lolis, Still the Lolimeter readings are high enough 8) :tmi:

the reason why i don’t like Korean stuff is because you don’t know who hasn’t done surgery. I’ve been to korea to visit my relatives and they tell me that most girls do plastic surgery for double eyelids and a nicer nose shape , these girls are given money by their parents to do the surgery usually when they are teenagers. also, korean girls are awesome at applying make-up( my relative has a neighbour that has never seen his wife’s face without makeup before. she wakes up early in the morning before her husband wakes up and prepares breakfast then wait till her husband sleeps before removing the makeup.)

i don’t mean any offence it’s just my reason of not liking korean stuff.

[quote="dragonuber":24j75uu8]the reason why i don’t like Korean stuff is because you don’t know who hasn’t done surgery. I’ve been to korea to visit my relatives and they tell me that most girls do plastic surgery for double eyelids and a nicer nose shape , these girls are given money by their parents to do the surgery usually when they are teenagers. also, korean girls are awesome at applying make-up( my relative has a neighbour that has never seen his wife’s face without makeup before. she wakes up early in the morning before her husband wakes up and prepares breakfast then wait till her husband sleeps before removing the makeup.)

i don’t mean any offence it’s just my reason of not liking korean stuff.[/quote:24j75uu8]

And you really thought you had to bump a 5 months old topic with your one-sided opinion (and obviously not fact) ?
You do realize that there are more per-head plastic surgeries in Japan, than in Korea, right ?
I’m saying this, since it seems that you prefer the Japenes idols, judging bei your Risa avatar and annoyingly huge signature.

48,754,657 is the estimated population in S.Korea
126,475,664 is the estimate population in Japan

http://www.isaps.org/uploads/news_pdf/R ... ey2009.pdf

the number of people that has procedures done in japan is 742,324 (0.5869303046315693%)
the number of people that has procedures done in S.korea is 659,213 (1.3521026309343127%)

its true that PER HEAD the number of people that do surgery is more in japan but overall the rate of people that has done procedures is more than 2x the rate in japan.

The Population in japan is more then 2.5x higher than in korea but there are only around 150+ more plastic surgeons in japan. And it is true that almost 20% of korean mothers with daughters suggest plastic surgery to their daughter when they are 15-16 years old.

And i didn’t mean to offend anyone i just don’t like the fact that people that do surgery won’t admit the fact they had surgery done to them.

Again:
And you really thought you had to bump a 5 months old topic with your one-sided opinion ?