Can this forum be enabled for the Tapatalk App?

Would it be too much to ask if this forum could be enabled for use on the Tapatalk forum App for mobile devices? It only takes 10 minutes to set up, and its free!

[url:17j3v2k2]http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php[/url:17j3v2k2]

I use this app for all kinds of forums while I’m on the go. It’s great!

It looks great. I’ll see what I can do.

btw does it need any upload to the FTP server? If yes it might take some time as I’ll have to catch Erhan’s lazy ass to do it ;)

Done, thanks for the suggestion. :P

now every time I i try to use the site on my cell phone it bugs me to download the app thanks TC

[quote="grindorth":13peqg8f]now every time I i try to use the site on my cell phone it bugs me to download the app thanks TC[/quote:13peqg8f]
same here. can the message be disabled for those of us who don’t intend to use the app?

[quote="grindorth":1ebm2xha]now every time I i try to use the site on my cell phone it bugs me to download the app thanks TC[/quote:1ebm2xha]
lol, Sorry. It really is a good app though. You should look into it.

[quote="Erhan":1ebm2xha]Done, thanks for the suggestion. :P[/quote:1ebm2xha]

Whoo! Thanks!

I removed the tapatalkdetect.js. How is it now? Still popups?

wow, this is great. gonna bookmark it on tapatalk right away. :)

[quote="Erhan":zpwc5doq]I removed the tapatalkdetect.js. How is it now? Still popups?[/quote:zpwc5doq]
much better now at least I can now continue watching flash videos on my android phone thanks erhan

[quote="Erhan":19ylwkft]I removed the tapatalkdetect.js. How is it now? Still popups?[/quote:19ylwkft]
No more pop-ups. Yay! Thanks. :clap:

Okay great then. I also installed Tapatalk on my Android device.

Works like a charm! :)