Upcoming games

Mass Effect 2 will come out soon, cant wait for it. Looks promising…

[url:2ohwots0]http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/masseffect2workingtitle/video/6246727/mass-effect-2-launch-trailer?hd=1[/url:2ohwots0]

What games are you waiting for?

I am dying for the remake of Tactics Ogre, one of the greatest Strategy RPG’s ever made!

Little Big Planet 2! :)

Sadly I am leaving for school before it comes out and won’t be able to play it until the summer.

Max Anarchy and Catherine :rock:

[video:1qzuwcoe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ437jBwsLo[/video:1qzuwcoe]

The Nintendo 3DS and games for it- OOT 3D, Mario Kart 3DS, SSF IV 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Naked Snake 3D

I have Pokemon Black and Ar Tonelico 3 this month.

Hopefully soon:

• The Last Guardian
  • Ninokuni
  • Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4
  • Catherine
  • Warhawk sequel
  • Team Ico Collection
  • Tales of Graces F

Portal 2

LA Noire, been waiting since forever for it, looks dope

Devil May Cry 5 :inlove:

Monster Hunter Frontier for the ps3 hopefully…T_T

There are too many to list. My most anticipated game right now is Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Games that are coming out shortly that I’m interested in; Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, Full House Poker, Trouble Witches Neo, Duke Nukem Forever, L.A. Noire & Brink.

[quote="iniquiti":2ac88z81]Max Anarchy and Catherine :rock:[/quote:2ac88z81]
I’m looking forward to those as well, especially Catherine. Although I’m mostly interested in Catherine for the story elements and not the block climbing. Have you played Bayonetta, iniquiti?

[quote="JordansOcarina":2ac88z81]The Nintendo 3DS and games for it- OOT 3D, Mario Kart 3DS, SSF IV 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Naked Snake 3D[/quote:2ac88z81]
I’m still on the fence about if I should get a 3DS at launch or not. I think the launch line-up is awful and I would rather get a purple, red or gold/orange one than blue or black. The first game that is coming out for it that I want is Dead or Alive: Dimensions, and they don’t have a set release date for that yet. I’m very interested in checking out the hardware though. Ugh, what to do.

Front Mission for PSP

These are the top 10 games I’m looking forward to! :)

1. Ryu ga Gotoku 4: Densetsu o Tsugumono (Yakuza 4) (PS3)
  2. Ryu ga Gotoku Of the End (Yakuza Of the End) (PS3)
  3. Kurohyo: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinsho (Yakuza: Black Leopard) (PSP)
  4. Metal Gear Solid Rising (PS3)
  5. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS)
  6. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
  7. Tekken X Street Fighter (PS3)
  8. DMC (Devil May Cry 5) (PS3)
  9. Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3)
  10. Catherine (PS3)

[quote="MiseryMachine":vdg56xey]Have you played Bayonetta, iniquiti?[/quote:vdg56xey]

Have I played Bayonetta?? I looove Bayonetta, it’s the whole reason I’m eagerly waiting for DMC5 and Max Anarchy (both creators of Bayonetta). I’m more interested in the graphics for Catherine because I’m a huge Studio 4C fan ;D

Mass Effect 3
LA Noir

and The Old Republic

Hmmm Uncharted 3
Mass Effect 3
Duke Nukem Forever
Star wars of the old republic
The last guardian
Infamous 2.

damn and i still have loads of games to finish.

I wish time would slow down, there are so many PS3, DS, and PSP games I gotta finish and so little time.

[quote="SpikeBender":2s32e0op]I wish time would slow down, there are so many PS3, DS, and PSP games I gotta finish and so little time.[/quote:2s32e0op]

^^ Haha…yeah…I know what you mean, same here!! I have too many uncompleted games…wish there was more time in the world! :)

I am waiting for GTA 5 game.

Waiting for Portal 2 and Battlefield 3 :)