Gaki-No-Tsukai-Test

Found a small site where you can test your knowledge about GnT (created by and credits to CandyWarhol24) :clap:

[url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/tests/7369048/how-well-do-you-know-gaki-no-tsukai:3eae7kyd]How well do you know GnT?[/url:3eae7kyd]

Last modified in March 2009, but worth to click.

:clap:

[quote:1a70hqwu]You’re goofy for Gaki!! Patience Grasshopper. You scored 64.44% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:1a70hqwu]

lol… Hehehe… Nice tread and nice test :muscle:

[quote:nnyl9m1c]Gaki Expert!!
You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off…

You scored 91.11% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:nnyl9m1c]
Damn, am I awesome or what? :D

You’re goofy for Gaki!!

Patience Grasshopper.
You scored 75.56% of the possible points for this test.

XD

i need to watch more Gnt Vids

77.78% here. Really expected more lol.

[quote:1105zgj3]Gaki Expert!! You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off… You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test[/quote:1105zgj3]

whoah… this means i only got 1 question wrong.
please [b:1105zgj3]PM[/b:1105zgj3] me the answer for Ma-chan’s character question, or better yet, if there’s a vid here in the forum which shows the answer, kindly send me the link. don’t wanna spoil the fun here! :D

Gaki Expert!!
You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off…
You scored 82.22% of the possible points for this test.

Shame on me X(

Nooo 86,67% :pinch:

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 100.00% of the possible points for this test.

Had to take a guess on who took the most punishments and what city they came from.

[quote:3oza0h46][i:3oza0h46]Originally posted by insanepipe[/i:3oza0h46]
Gaki Expert!!

Had to take a guess on who took the most punishments and what city they came from.[/quote:3oza0h46]

Omagad, the easiest questions :D

The most is naturally Matsumoto, and their city is Osaka, since they use Kansai dialect.

“ya Arahende” is the dialectal expression for “dewa arimasen/janai yo” from what I’v been told.

84.44%

not too bad :b

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 91.11% of the possible points for this test.

I think I missed the Kooky Radio Show Question…I put Kyochan Ray…Dont know the answer…

Yea, that was the one you missed Biggs. I put the one that has nothing to do with Rachel Ray or Martha Stuart and got it right. I forgot what the answer was.

Gaki Expert, 100%

It’s quite easy, except for that non-Gaki-no-Tsukai question.

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 88.89% of the possible points for this test.

"Gaki Expert!!

You scored 82.22% of the possible points for this test."

I was pleasantly surprised and feel awesome now :slight_smile:

[quote:a9wybown][i:a9wybown]Originally posted by kawaii_endo[/i:a9wybown]

[quote:a9wybown]Gaki Expert!! You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off… You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test[/quote:a9wybown]

whoah… this means i only got 1 question wrong.
please [b:a9wybown]PM[/b:a9wybown] me the answer for Ma-chan’s character question, or better yet, if there’s a vid here in the forum which shows the answer, kindly send me the link. don’t wanna spoil the fun here! :D[/quote:a9wybown]

Mine is: Gaki Expert!!

You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test.

I think I also made the same mistake. :pinch:

Gaki Expert!!

Pretty fun!

[quote:3r88r9bg]You scored 86.67% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:3r88r9bg]

I don’t speak a word of japanese. This is a testament to the quality of the subs.

xD

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test.