The Youngest Appearences of Downtown Cast

Reading a lot of the post’s throughout the forum, I’ve seen a lot of avatar’s with youthful cast member photos. What is the earliest episodes where you see Endo, Tanaka, Yamasaki? have they done earlier shows other than Downtown? Please list them if anyone knows. :)

[img:2mkbhth0]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IQoBGZrfbB4/TD8vuPGQWnI/AAAAAAAAAK0/V__mIeWqcLY/s320/628f0af6.jpg[/img:2mkbhth0]

Well there’s a few movie names i found on the forum, can’t remember them but easy to find. But you know … Yamacchan hasn’t got any show, he does radio in Osaka. ( they tease him about htat soemtimes )

Thanks for your reply! If you think about those movie titles do let me know, it’s interesting Yama-chan does radio I wonder what type of music if any he plays on his radio program ;)

Well i guess he’s more into radio skits, comedy or just animation. It’s a internet radio so it has to be quite focused on a theme.

Thanks I’ll keep a eye out for that, although the only thing of interest would be visual as I don’t understand without subs! The animation part sounds intriguing :)

[quote="One Virgin":3brjy2w4]Reading a lot of the post’s throughout the forum, I’ve seen a lot of avatar’s with youthful cast member photos. What is the earliest episodes where you see Endo, Tanaka, Yamasaki? have they done earlier shows other than Downtown? Please list them if anyone knows. :)[/quote:3brjy2w4]

Yamasaki and Cocorico did not start Gaki at the same time. but for their earliest TV appearances, Yamasaki was probably on Gaki no tsukai in 1989, like 3rd episode. And cocorico in the early 1990’s doing their Standup comedy. I didn’t find any clips of cocorico on Standup… anyone found anything ??

Cocorico-only videos just plain don’t exist on the internet! The only one I found on Youtube appeared to be a promo video for a gig they did in Osaka. There’s some vids of their Cocorico Miracle Type show on Vimeo, DailyMotion etc (you can find links elsewhere on the forum) and even then Tanaka and Endo rarely appear in the same scene…

It’s frustrating, honestly. I really want to see what they were like in the days before GnT! I know a few people consider them the weakest members of GnT and I can kind of see why they think so, but besides anything else, if they weren’t that good why would Matsumoto have brought them onto GnT? So if anyone can point me to their earliest appearances, I’d be grateful…

I [quote="paichu":1kzxw6nb]Cocorico-only videos just plain don’t exist on the internet! The only one I found on Youtube appeared to be a promo video for a gig they did in Osaka. There’s some vids of their Cocorico Miracle Type show on Vimeo, DailyMotion etc (you can find links elsewhere on the forum) and even then Tanaka and Endo rarely appear in the same scene…

It’s frustrating, honestly. I really want to see what they were like in the days before GnT! I know a few people consider them the weakest members of GnT and I can kind of see why they think so, but besides anything else, if they weren’t that good why would Matsumoto have brought them onto GnT? So if anyone can point me to their earliest appearances, I’d be grateful…[/quote:1kzxw6nb]

I think Tanaka and Endo contribute perfectly to GnT as they complement Yamasaki’s deadpan humor and continue to irritate Hamada and Matsumoto!

Here is a early one of Tanaka and Endo … Tanaka is stitting at the head of the class ;) enjoy!
[video:1kzxw6nb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N8lgEQPFC4&feature=related[/video:1kzxw6nb]

– 12.03.2012, 15:51 –

[quote="||—PEGO—||":1kzxw6nb][quote="One Virgin":1kzxw6nb]Reading a lot of the post’s throughout the forum, I’ve seen a lot of avatar’s with youthful cast member photos. What is the earliest episodes where you see Endo, Tanaka, Yamasaki? have they done earlier shows other than Downtown? Please list them if anyone knows. :)[/quote:1kzxw6nb]

Yamasaki and Cocorico did not start Gaki at the same time. but for their earliest TV appearances, Yamasaki was probably on Gaki no tsukai in 1989, like 3rd episode. And cocorico in the early 1990’s doing their Standup comedy. I didn’t find any clips of cocorico on Standup… anyone found anything ??[/quote:1kzxw6nb]

Were any of them on Hey Hey Hey Music Champ?