Wanted to do a mini Batsu game for fun. Ideas?

I was going to get a few friends round to do something similar to the no laughing games!
It wasn’t going to be a massive project just something to do for fun.

The premise will be the usual ‘cant laugh and if you do you get hit’ thing, but obviously because we’re just a bunch of students it will be confined to the interior of my flat.

I was thinking of doing a fusion between silent library and the no laughing game; so sitting around the dining table doing various things (sort of like the sections in the no laughing games where they chat around the table.)

The things I have come up with so far are:

-Impersonating people (although WHO is a question I haven’t found the answer to)
-Doing that classic pair of tights judo thing
-on the spot rapping
-the game which they played in the airport batsu where they have a blank face and stick eyes etc to it
-A drawing round
-Have some kind of prize and play a game where we try and make each other laugh. If you make someone laugh +1 point, if you laugh -1 point. Who ever has the most points wins the prize.

Can you guys think of anything else? :hug:

I would say, doing a "memory" game where you find pairs of cards you know… using ID photos of your friends or famous, people, preferrably funny ones.

Yeah that’s a really good idea! I’ll do that with funny photos from facebook or something :)

I think that it’s easier to do something like the kiki series or absolutely tasty series instead of no-laughing.
Personally I’d do a absolutely tasty, which can also serve as dinner. After that you can still always do a no-laughing game.

The photo thing could work out great but you’d have to get someone to pick the photos for you, cuz they’ll only be funny if you haven’t seen them beforehand so you can’t pick them yourself.

I think the dance memory thing would be soooo fun to do with friends. _ Just have music play and each player adds a dance move on their turn, after they successfully execute previous players’ dance moves first, of course!

Drinking games are cool too, the dance memory could be a really good one, if you feel it’s not very Batsu related, you could have a Kiki game if you guys all buy a couple of brands each so you can do the blind test thing. Winner would win a prize, loser gets a funny punishment ( like Silent Library, you could do nipple twisting, nose fishing that kind of thing. )
drinking always helps laughing.