For apple devices

The service is called FreeMyApps, and with it, you can download some of the most popular applications for free. It works like this:

1. Visit this link http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/a6ddde4b on your iDevice.

2. Tap on any of the sponsored applications and install the profile as prompted.

3. Go back to the site and click on the app again, then download it from the App Store.

4. After installation, open the app for at least 30 seconds.

5. Return to FreeMyApps, and go to the gift apps section.

6. You will now have “credits” to spend do you can get paid apps totally free!

The service works because developers pay to have their free app featured in the “sponsored” section, which enables the site to give you apps for free. To get started, just visit this link on your iDevice, or type in “bit.ly/getfreeapps”.
Hope you will enjoy your free games :)

Hello,

You gave in a referral link to get more credit. That’s not forbidden, but you could have had the honesty to say so ;)

Anyway, that’s no big deal ;)

For info there’s something quite similar on Android devices called "Black Market", where you get all official "paid apps" for free. Of course it’s illegal, but who cares anyway :)

Yes indeed it is for me to get some credit I don’t mind saying that :D , and as for android os it’s pretty simple to add pirated apps without having to do anything like jailbreakin, unfortunately for apple devices this is the best way to get free apps and I wanted to share it with this lovely community of Gaki no Tsukai fans :) , so thx for replying back because I wasn’t sure if I could post this kind of link here and by the way this is something that is legal for any of you who are worried, read the last part of my first post to see how this service works, thx again :) !!!

Well yeah, i prefer jailbreaking my iDevice, aside from the free apps wich really saved my day a couple of times, i just can’t live without those tweaks like SBSettings, Activator, IntellisscreenX.
You can very easily have a lot of fun just with free games on the AppStore, most of them are probably better than the majority of payware games. New teams means new concepts and that’s how games like Angry Birds etc made it to the top.
Get an app called FreeAppADay. It gives a list of promotional downloads and one day free games. As you know a lot of games go free for one day to let people get them so more people get to know about it.
So yeah, do as you wish but i wouldn’t recommend this technique simply because it’s time consuming and sometimes a bit dodgy. It’s always a pain to download an app and not get any bonus at the end…