Need help naming my niece

Guys, before i finish subbing the batsu experiment…
I need you guys to help me…
The problem is… I AM GOING TO HAVE A NIECE!!!
So can you guys think of a western name for a girl???
I promise that i am finishing the sub before my project begins 8)
So feel free to list down any girl name that you can think of…

Hey that’s awesome! If I had to pick name I would say some of my favorites are Sophia (So-fee-ah) Rosemary or Rose for short, and one I have rarely heard by like would be Abbey (Ab-ee) Also side note, Batsu experiment… I love you.

Katie, Kay-tee

Jessie, Jes-ee

Emma, Em-uh

Skylar

Cheyenne, Shy-AN

Scarlett, SKAR-leht

Hailey, HAY-lee

Samantha, suh-MAN-tha

Dakota, duh-KOE-tuh

Miley, MY-lee

Allison, A-lih-suhn

Kylie, KY-lee

Katrina, kuh-TREE-nuh

Nicole, nih-KOAL

Sandra, SAN-druh

Amy, Ay-mee

Abigail, A-bih-gail

Natalie, NA-duh-lee

Kirsten, KEER-stuhn

Hope any of those help :D!

how about Stacy? Kristy?

Always liked Mia, Wanda, and Jennifer.

Claire like [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LXl4y6D-QI:22qlazod]Clair de Lune[/url:22qlazod]
Just don’t take a female Name which is always in use.

I don’t see how this is an emergency… changing the title.

[quote="Kyon":2czu8vkr]I don’t see how this is an emergency… changing the title.[/quote:2czu8vkr]
… at least let me have it :@
it’s not like it is going to be offensive … |(

[quote="tabris":298b7e7c]
Katrina, kuh-TREE-nuh
[/quote:298b7e7c]
Uhh I wouldn’t recommend naming anyone Katrina. Brings up a negative image in people’s minds.

imho, taking advice for these kinds of things on the internet is a horrible Idea Joker ;)

Just google for "niece of joker" and take the first female name you find.

"Aureanna" is a pretty name.

If i had a girl i would name her Nadia.

I can’t remember where I heard it from, but "Iniquiti" sounded like an interesting name. Although, the meaning of the name might not be right kind of name you want to offer :devil:

Babynamesworld.com is a great site to find names and meanings to names.

Here’s a link to the top 1000 names people picked from the site for 2010.

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.co ... _gender4=2

[quote="ShadiHD":c4ee6z6t]imho, taking advice for these kinds of things on the internet is a horrible Idea Joker ;)[/quote:c4ee6z6t]

yea , that was a bad idea joker…

Hmmmm… Western name ???.. "America" ?? "Canada" ??? you can also try, "California" , "Nebraska", "Virginia" , " Florida" ??? yea those are countries and US states, but still they sound like names, amd she’s gonna have a special name that nobody has… :rock: :rock: :rock:

[quote="||—PEGO—||":122y8g21][quote="ShadiHD":122y8g21]imho, taking advice for these kinds of things on the internet is a horrible Idea Joker ;)[/quote:122y8g21]

yea , that was a bad idea joker…

Hmmmm… Western name ???.. "America" ?? "Canada" ??? you can also try, "California" , "Nebraska", "Virginia" , " Florida" ??? yea those are countries and US states, but still they sound like names, amd she’s gonna have a special name that nobody has… :rock: :rock: :rock:[/quote:122y8g21]
lets just say i am having a blast here ahahahaaha 8)