For those interested in Japan and the culture

I went to Japan this summer to visit my family and also do a little bit of sightseeing and stuff, and I decided, whilst I was there, to make a documentary/movie type video.
It has bits of family clips (which probably won’t interest you) but also some clips of the culture like videos of typical Japanese matsuri, or a video clip of areas in tokyo and such.
Me and my friend also visit and abandoned love hotel where someone was murdered too, its a big mix of stuff.

Because this is a forum for a Japanese show I figured some will be interested in the culture and what it’s like to live there. Thanks anyway for watching ! :)
If you have any questions about the video just ask me :)

There’s some talking and stuff involved so I’ve added subs too.

[video:1ah2ao25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgO_k1anooE[/video:1ah2ao25]

Thanks so much for sharing with us your Japan trip Momo :)
I just watched your film…I found it to be very interesting and fun, I’m always interested in Japanese culture (Historical & Modern) and I’m currently studying Japanese language!
I actually went to Japan to meet my girlfriend last February (she’s Japanese)! we had alottt of fun because of course…it’s Japan!! :D Haha, it was the best part of my life…I look forward to going there again!
seeing your film brought back great memories…Thank You! :) also awesome film editing :rock:

^^ I’ve gotta say…I especially enjoyed the abandoned love hotel part of your trip ^^ that is one creepy place :o because I also have a interest in the scary side of Japan ^^ haha

Anyways…Thank You Momo :bow:

Thnx for sharing your video documentary!

THANK YOU Momo, it’s always great to have an inside-view of Japan from a touristic point of view…

I hope I’ll be able to go there very soon and see it all with my own eyes.

This is too good momo.
Love the idea and I will find some time to watch it.

I watched your film and it is wonderful.
A really expressive glance to your culture. No nicknack, just a view to your live.
I suggest you to do something with movies as your profession, you really got it.

btw what software did you use to make this movie?

[quote="alfred_49":36zrww9w]I watched your film and it is wonderful.
A really expressive glance to your culture. No nicknack, just a view to your live.
I suggest you to do something with movies as your profession, you really got it.[/quote:36zrww9w]

:nod: I second that..

the way you made the video looks like a pro’s work.

Thankyou everyone for your kind words XD It means so much to me haha

and I used iMovie haha which is about the most amateurish editing program above windows movie maker :P

WOW.
insanely good vid.
im 25mins in…really appreciate this. great job!!!