Rpg

What are your favorite RPGs of all time? I reeeeeally enjoyed most of the final fantasy series, but number 7 was my personal favorite. Xenogears is another one of my top favs.

A more recent game that I’ve beat and enjoyed immensely is cave story.
You can download cave story here: [url:3ii5baav]http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/[/url:3ii5baav]

I enjoyed FF X :D

Chrono Trigger.

Hands down.

Best RPG ever.

Ever.

Ever.

Um… Well… For me one of the best RPG EVER is:

Super Mario RPG: The legend of the Seven Stars for the SNES

It’s a good one… I like it!! :)

The Suikoden series, Mother, Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger, Wild Arms, and Breath of Fire 2-4 are some of my favorites.

many lol i like most of square enix games however ff10 and 10-2 were poor, the only decent feature in ff10 which made me play it was blitzball, 10-2 was really worst out of the two, personas are good, breath of fire 4 good, pokemon was good its gone poop nao with the weird pokemons, odin sphere was surprisingly good, tales of symphonia and destiny are good, star ocean 3…maybe its just me but ive got sick and tired of rpgs nao the only ones i can handle are square enix ones, just dont have the time to play them or the gaming stamina as i used to have, the game i mostly play is cod4 online

Of the newer ones i really enjoyed
Mass Effect and Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic

Of the Older ones i remember Zelda - Ocarina of Time as a pretty good one

Breath of Fire 3 is my favourite. Also i loved the Bof games. Basically i like all nice rpgs.

Do you mean online or video game console?

Mine would be Golden Sun 1 & 2 and Tales of the World :D

Aww come on no one remembers Star Ocean 2?? thats one of my favs

But in order

FF7
Star Ocean 2
Saga Frontier
Chrono Trigger

[quote:h50rqgkw][i:h50rqgkw]Originally posted by deathgod[/i:h50rqgkw]
many lol i like most of square enix games however ff10 and 10-2 were poor, the only decent feature in ff10 which made me play it was blitzball, 10-2 was really worst out of the two, personas are good, breath of fire 4 good, pokemon was good its gone poop nao with the weird pokemons, odin sphere was surprisingly good, tales of symphonia and destiny are good, star ocean 3…maybe its just me but ive got sick and tired of rpgs nao the only ones i can handle are square enix ones, just dont have the time to play them or the gaming stamina as i used to have, the game i mostly play is cod4 online[/quote:h50rqgkw]

Cod4 my man…If you happen to play on pc you should at me on xfire kaizered

1. Final Fantasy VII - game had so much character to it.
  2. Xenogears - talking about about a mature story and pretty challenging to beat… im glad u mentioned it HomelessB. i don’t think too many people got to experience it.
  3. Zelda’s - any of them pretty much. but my particular favorite was Link to the Past (SNES).
  4. Secret of Mana (SNES) - that game was so awesome!!! being able to play with buddies on an RPG. i don’t understand why more games haven’t done this to this date. i know you can do it online. but theres something different about having all ur buddies in the same house having a blast on a game.

[quote:3glu0bh8][i:3glu0bh8]Originally posted by Ezoghoul[/i:3glu0bh8]

1. Final Fantasy VII - game had so much character to it.
  2. Xenogears - talking about about a mature story and pretty challenging to beat… im glad u mentioned it HomelessB. i don’t think too many people got to experience it.
  3. Zelda’s - any of them pretty much. but my particular favorite was Link to the Past (SNES).
  4. Secret of Mana (SNES) - that game was so awesome!!! being able to play with buddies on an RPG. i don’t understand why more games haven’t done this to this date. i know you can do it online. but theres something different about having all ur buddies in the same house having a blast on a game.[/quote:3glu0bh8]

I knew i forgot an Rpg Xenogears is actually fuckin awesome thats another top

its actually one the toughest RPG to beat as well in my opinion. at least for me it was. i don’t like when certain RPGs allow to power up so much to where you can pretty much rape any boss. The soundtrack was excellent also.

Ferentus is the best online RPG ever in my opinion

When it comes to singleplayer RPG i will have to say The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

SECRET OF MANA!

i know… good ole secret of mana! another great game i thought, even tho it might be considered a strategy game like Final Fantasy Tactics was the game called Kartia on Playstation. the intro song and video is brilliant. and the game itself of course was awesome. i might just listen to it right now on my ipod to bring back the memories.

the games i play :

rpgs

Gta 4 (not rpg ^^)

Oblivion <— best rpg ever!

Flyff

dofus

FPS :

Call of Duty World at War ! <----- this game ROcks !!! I lovve to kill zombies and the multi is soo awsome!

Wolfenstein Enemy territory <-----The first fps I loved !! this game is sooo fun !! I recommand it to all !!

i know it is werid but i Like “Radiata Stories”

best rpg ever made: final fantasy tactics its strategy/rpg best story ever made

then second spot final fantasy 7

3)legend of the dragoon

4)crono cross(amazing game)

5)final fantasy 8-9