Endo and his cheating ways?

Ok, so Endo is like my favorite cast member of Gaki No Tsukai, however, many things confuse me about him. During the no laughing spy school, a picture of some waitress pops up and Endo freaks out. What I would like to know is, did he get that girls number while he was still married to Chiaki, or was this after the divorce. If not, then this could be a reason as to why the divorce happened. If the latter is true, it’s kinda mean for the producers to pull that trick. Just a question.

[quote="emmy12345678900":1k8qq72t]What I would like to know is, did he get that girls number while he was still married to Chiaki, or was this after the divorce.[/quote:1k8qq72t]
Um…here is the episode in question.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1897

It’s pretty recent, innit?

OMG. Thank you.

He was already divorced when this happened. If you didn’t catch the whole drift in the majority of the batsu games, he is the butt of the joke with Chiaki and anything related to his philandering ways.

he was divorced when this took place. but, i can’t ignore how Nakamura Masatoshi called Endo a Super Pervert. After that, Endo kept stressing about how he hopes the producers don’t reveal the "nasty" emails sent to the waitress from the Hamada no-show ghost stories eposide.

Yeah, I’ve only watched the Shibata subbed parts, and the picture was the only thing I saw. (so far)

I think your confused, endo divorced in 2007 because something obviously didn’t work out.

He finds new girlfriend in episode 1028 which aired sometime in 2010. So technically he is not cheating. :bow:

It’s not his new girlfriend, he charmed her and he said he exchanges mails with her. He has two dates with her but she never cames and since the beginning it was maybe a trap from the staff.

The episode 1028 was on air the 31 on october 2010.

hah, you know? I think everything was staged, although I do think it’s pretty hard to fake laughing. I do believe that the story about this girl is just made up for the filming. At one point, I told myself that the batsu games are real, I didn’t want to believe that they are just made up… :(