Shinboru (The Symbol) 2009 [Subbed]

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
80 posts Page 5 of 6

Adven-chya~

:( it says download limit exceed. i dont want pay anything and plus i dont like megauload thing.

Originally posted by 4grandma
:( it says download limit exceed. i dont want pay anything and plus i dont like megauload thing.

That usually means that you downloaded too much from megaupload. It's crappy, but if you just wait an hour or two, and they should work again.
Adven-chya~

Watched it yesterday, very enjoyable! Didn't make a bit of sense but I don't think it was supposed to!
8/10

Thanks so much for the subs!

Originally posted by 4grandma

Install JDownloader and you can download in megaupload, rapidshare without limit. Here - Tutorial how to use JDownloader

thank you. indeed the movie is trying to depict a symbol about future. i like the black humour. :P

i dont know if theres this film with subtitles (at the same time) in this forum. so i am putting those subtitles on this film and fixing it a bit of grammar because I understand what the characters spoke in Spanish, does it sounds good to you if i am going to upload and share it? :P if so, I would like to know what kind of video you can see normally, avi? mov? what about megaupload or rapidshare thing to download easier? this is my first time of working on this :P

Very nice movie! As I expected it was very... well... different, but I like when movies are like that. I like when movies are a bit unusual.
And it just gets even better with Matsumoto humor in it.
8/10 from me:)

Is it just me or did the last the last 10 min picture Matsumoto as being some kind of god or Jesus or something like that?
I believe that (trying not to reveal too much) the first "part" was a sort of test for him and when he succeeded he became able to not just control that little room, but the whole world...
Shinpai nai, mondai nai nai nai, that's life, it's alright
Or in english : Don't worry, there's no problem, that's life, it's alright
Linkie site seems to be down... or PC of mine seems to hate me :(

*edit: What doesn't seems to work is the Orosa linkie, but I scrolled down and see the MU one. I'm sorry.
Hey, at least I use the search button :$
thank for update thank alot
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUWW,

My japanees is not what it used to be, englisch is much better
thank you!!!
Spoiler warning

I too think that at the end Matsumoto became God or godlike. As bizarre as the whole movie was, the angel/cherub and the feather theme was there throughout. As much as I love Matsumoto's style I'm still debating if i actually liked this movie. It has it's laughs no doubt, but the whole weirdness factor at the end kinda let me down. Almost like I'm still waiting for the punchline of a really great joke. Anyone else get the same vibe?
Thanks for the links. :bow:
80 posts Page 5 of 6