Official Batsu Game 2010: "No Laughing SPY" Pre-Talk

[size=200:1odk7qx4][color=#FF0000:1odk7qx4]Update: This year Theme will be 24 hours No laughing as a Spy[/size:1odk7qx4][/color:1odk7qx4]

http://mantan-web.jp/2010/11/26/2010112 ... 6000c.html http://www.shibatabread.com/2010/11/it- ... -2010.html

[color=#0000FF:1odk7qx4]Please do not ask about when it will be subbed etc. I heard rumors that who does, gets banned :mm: [/color:1odk7qx4]

Press conference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEmCbZ5F4k

[size=150:1odk7qx4][color=#0000FF:1odk7qx4]Airing Time will be 31th December 2010 - Channel NTV - Start JST (UTC + 9 hours) 18:30pm End 00:30am (calling in the new year)[/color:1odk7qx4][/size:1odk7qx4]

(GMT+ 0) London will be at 9:30 am (+ 6 hours to the end. Can u make that math?)
(GMT+ 1) Berlin will be at 10:30 am start
(GMT+ 2) Tallinn/Helsinki will be at 11:30 am

(GMT -5) New York will be at 4:30 am
(GMT -8) L.A. will be at 1:30 am

[img:1odk7qx4]http://mantan-web.jp/assets/images/2010/11/26/20101125dog00m200035000c_450.jpg[/img:1odk7qx4]

Soon in just few weeks (2-3 months)
Our hero*s will be doing the new No-Laughing Batsu Game for 2010

Lets hear some of your thoughts & your wishes. What it gonna be like this year!
To make it easier for you I throw some Question in, which u can use. [b:1odk7qx4](Feel free to add own Questions & Answers)[/b:1odk7qx4]

[list:1odk7qx4]1. removed was a stupid one =)

1. Which Theme do you think they will use? (Police, Hospital, Newspaper, Hotel, Onsen, High school were already used) & What they will use for slapping their butts.

2. Are all 5 gonna be a part?

3. Will it be again over 24 hours? like Hotelman were they did 26 hours

4. Can we except again a 6 hour footage?

5. Which kind of Traps would you like to see?

6. What shouldn’t be used again from previous Games.

7. Will they sleep this Time? And a return of Showheihei?

8. Tell us which famous Persons should be involved? or you would like to see.

9. Add other comments you want to share with the Community. Related to the this Batsu Game[/list:u:1odk7qx4]

hellooo !

1- Yes !of course there will be a batsu game !

2- they will certeinly use an other every-day theme, like a popular work place or something well-know … maybe fire fighter batsu ?? construction site batsu ??? army batsu??
I don’t think they will use a severe butt slappin becaus of matsumoto-san’s physical problems .

3- OF course! lets hope they will all be a part a this batsu !

4- Igueass yea, but they’re gettin old so I think that its gonna be shorter , maybe 18 hr ??

5- a long 5hr would be awsome!! coz long batsus are always funnier, they can put more recorded footage.

6- lets hope we’ll get more eextravagant traps, like explotions !! I guess the classic parts like scary part ; funny shows containing japanese celebrities , and all other classic prats like jimmy or 5members havin fun together next to their desks …

7- more of them having fun FAR FROM THEIR DESK !!

8- I hope they’ll get funny traps while sleeping !!

9- ITAo itsuji !! Lets hope he’s gonna stay for long this time !! and come back many times!!! I expect other famous unexpectable japan celebrities !! maybe the 2 members of UNJAH?? ,

1. Of course it will^^ if not it would have been announced some time ago

2. Id like to see a “Chef” Batsu where matsumoto, hamada, etc. are chefs in a restaurant and for buttslapping it would be a big spoon^^

3. I hope so. If anybody is missing it wouldnt be as funny.

4. Id like to see 36 hours (2 nights 1 day or 2 days 1 night) but 24 hours are quite…exhausting

5. I hope so^^ and ALOT of outtakes or maybe a making of^^

6. CO2 traps for matsumoto again^^ and family members appearing out of nowhere and doing funny stuff and of course CHONO!

7. Nothing. I thought everything was funny

8. If they sleep YES PLEASE! if not they could at least play it at random (like on the toilet a surprising SHOHEIHEI!)

9. Jimmy Onishi, Itao, Hosshan (UDON NOODLES F*CK YEAH!), Endos exwife (i forgot her name shame on me) and maybe Egashira 2:50

10. theres nothing more to say…

I removed the first. My bad i missed to remove it while i wrote them… The answer is already clear.

Last year a lot of people went also for army.
I had a good guess last year and they actually went for a Hotel

1. As Scientists - perfect Setting would that be. They could bring the Sadist Women back from Police and Hospital.

2. Ofc all together are awesome, but my guts tell me Matsumoto might be having not a main part.

3. I don’t think it will go over 24 hours the recording.

4. Yes please

5. More Desk Traps… also showing them fully. I want also that they play the card game again from Hotel man - Silent library like at high school which they cut out =/

6. I don’t want the Bus anymore at the start actually, because they cant be slapped right at all.

7. I really hope Sleeping returns, but again i don’t think so…

8. Since they having a good relationship with Gackt, He should appear this year at least - just for the sake

1. Which Theme do you think they will use? (Police, Hospital, Newspaper, Hotel, Onsen, High school were already used) & What they will use for slapping their butts.
    [b:1f07q1fv]·Me too, I’m going with the army. Thus, the punishment could be more varied. Another good option is a shopping mall or a big supermarket. Since the scary night is very successful, I’d also suggest a whole day in the ghost island of Gunkanjima (perhaps for a mini-batsu)[/b:1f07q1fv]

[b:1f07q1fv]·It will be great. Perhaps a team system can be included, so they could innovate a bit. Perhaps Matsumoto, Tanaka, Fujiwara/Heipo vs. Hamada, Endo, Yamasaki.[/b:1f07q1fv]

3. Will it be again over 24 hours?
    [b:1f07q1fv]·Of course[/b:1f07q1fv]

[b:1f07q1fv]·As long as they can make a great show, it can last as long as it gets.[/b:1f07q1fv]

5. Which kind of Traps would you like to see? Related also to Desk
    [b:1f07q1fv]·They don’t use the buttons anymore. Endo’s gun was a funny option. There should be more traps hidden everywhere.[/b:1f07q1fv]

[b:1f07q1fv]·The man with the black pants who simulate having a long penis. I’m fed up with him. They also should re-use some of their classics in a different way, such as Chiaki, Konyaga Yamada, Suga, Heipo or even Chôno or Johnny.[/b:1f07q1fv]

[b:1f07q1fv]·Night activities are fun! They can focus the Batsu at night and sleep during part of the day.[/b:1f07q1fv]

[b:1f07q1fv]·Relatives, more celebrities and even some Hollywood star. I would love to see an army batsu with Bruce Willis and see him talking in a poor japanese, or smacking Yamazaki xDDD[/b:1f07q1fv]

9. Add other comments you want to share with the Community.
    [b:1f07q1fv]·When will the final topic be announced?[/b:1f07q1fv]

1. i think firefighter will fit to police and hospital batsu

2. no,i think matsumoto will be the mastermind behind the scenes because of his physical circumstances.but he will have some acts during the batsu( like in police oder yugawara 2)

3. yes 24h are the minumum

4. depends on the quality of the sketches

5. more hidden items sounds good like posters or the suga looking ice cream

6. i can’t see chono anymore because it will always be yamazaki who will get the slap.it is boring or he will slap hamada

7. also depends on the amount of sketches they have

8. i want to see ken watanabe so badly since sonny chiba has made
    his appearance in police batsu and hospital batsu.every year i am hoping of ken watanabe

1. Obvious Possibilities: Firefighter, Military.
    Other Thoughts: Construction, Delivery Men, Waiters, Salesmen

2. Hopefully!

3. ^^^

4. ^^^

5. The mock funerals from Police and pit traps from Hospital were great. Also more desk buttons.

6. More of a tweak than eliminate, but Chono should slap everyone except Yamazaki, but look like he’s about to go after Yamazaki every time.

7. Doesn’t seem to be coming back. Kinda miss the Shoheihei, but then, it was getting a tad old.

8. More family members. The addition of Hamada’s wife and Endo’s brother was a welcome change to the usual appearance of Chiaki.

9. Viewer Survey was the best button trap.

2.Which Theme do you think they will use? (Police, Hospital, Newspaper, Hotel, Onsen, High school were already used) & What they will use for slapping their butts.
[color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]It’s going to be something very common, no doubt about that. Maybe a restaurant Batsu (I’m agreeing with the above)? As Busboys? I’d like to see them all in busboy outfits C:< I think chefs should come out and hit them with rolling pins, broom or something like in the cartoons. XD[/color:hq2u1ivv]

1. Are all 5 gonna be a part?
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]I think so. If not all five, maybe Macchan would be torturing them all because he recently had surgery? (Although, I would not put this past him; this IS Matsumoto after all.)[/color:hq2u1ivv].

2. Will it be again over 24 hours?
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]Pretty sure. Anything less would be a little disappointing to everyone, yeah?[/color:hq2u1ivv]

3. Can we except again a 6 hour footage?
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]Indeed we can. C:[/color:hq2u1ivv]

4. Which kind of Traps would you like to see?
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]I demand MOAR desk traps! >: D !! The funniest moments for me is when they are left alone to explore the break room. Or anything to scare them silly (so much so that they begin laughing of course). And we can’t forget celebrity/relative appearances!![/color:hq2u1ivv]

5. What shouldn’t be used again from previous Games?
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]I’m really trying to think of something… but I can’t. CX I’m not too fond of the bus ride for the time it takes up. The people (like Deluxe) I find hilarious though.[/color:hq2u1ivv]

6. Will they sleep this Time? And a return of Showheihei?
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]They won’t let them sleep due to all of the traps they’ll be setting! I’m hoping for Konyaga Yamada and some Obachan action too. They’ll probably pull some prank with the futons too. [/color:hq2u1ivv]

7. Tell us which famous Persons should be involved? or you would like to see.
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]-Deep Breath- Chiaki, Chouno, Suga, Heipo, Jimmy, Obachan(s), Deluxe, Itao etc. Basically, everyone and their mother.[/color:hq2u1ivv]

8. Add other comments you want to share with the Community. Related to the this Batsu Game.
    [color=darkblue:hq2u1ivv]Game STAATO[/color:hq2u1ivv]

Not many are ready yet to talk about the upcoming event i guess.

Yes Deluxe would be great too, hopefully in a different act/situation without the bus.

[quote="Senkun":1vs6xztv]Not many are ready yet to talk about the upcoming event i guess. [/quote:1vs6xztv]

You’re right. This is 3-4 months too early.

• Army, firefighers, chefs… don’t know what to guess
  • I hope so but I guess only the four of them and not Matsumoto will be in it because of his surgery. But it would be great if he could be in the batsu, or he can be one of them who try to make they laugh and get punished
  1. Will it be again over 24 hours? like Hotelman were they did 26 hours
  • Of course
  1. Can we except again a 6 hour footage?
  • I think we can
  1. Which kind of Traps would you like to see?
  • More desk traps! Another CO2 trap would be fun. And Don’t be scared-part or what they are calling it. If Matsumoto isn’t in this he could scare them
  1. What shouldn’t be used again from previous Games.
  • Can’t think of something
  1. Will they sleep this Time? And a return of Showheihei?
  • I don’t think so but it would be fun. But they should have Showheihei
  1. Tell us which famous Persons should be involved? or you would like to see.
  • Jimmy (he HAVE to be in the show), Hosshan, Chiaki and Itao
  1. Add other comments you want to share with the Community. Related to the this Batsu Game
  • Have no comments, just curious of how the batsu game will be (:
  • Don’t know. That’s not important for me.
  • I hope they all will gonna take part again. Much more fun guaranteed!
  1. Will it be again over 24 hours? like Hotelman were they did 26 hours
  • At least it will be a 24 hours game.
  1. Can we except again a 6 hour footage?
  • In my opinion 6 hours were a bit too long. It’s hard to fill 6 hours with nonstop funny moments. The last one lacked a bit.
  1. Which kind of Traps would you like to see?
  • The most important thing that matters, to do new and unexpected things.
  1. What shouldn’t be used again from previous Games.
  • The beginning bus part should be replaced with something new. Also the ending needs something different. Not these spooky thing again.
  1. Will they sleep this Time? And a return of Showheihei?
  • Maybe.
  1. Tell us which famous Persons should be involved? or you would like to see.
  • Takeshi Kitano!!! Seriously, how epic would this be? :D
  1. Add other comments you want to share with the Community. Related to the this Batsu Game
  • Hopefully we get also this time a lot of laughters and especially one of the best batsus!
    Perhaps Bankers? Personally, I would like one of them to sit out and do the dirty work.

Most likely, though I hope not.

3. Will it be again over 24 hours? like Hotelman were they did 26 hours
    Good chance…depends on how much they have planned.

6 hours is good.

5. Which kind of Traps would you like to see?
    Not too many things reused are good, but I liked the desk things. I wouldn’t mind another rap.

The table conference things in Hotelman and News reporters. I just couldn’t get into that…

I hope so. I absolutely loved that.

Sakana-kun, and maybe those other people they had made fun of before, like Kuwada Keisuke or someone.

9. Add other comments you want to share with the Community. Related to the this Batsu Game
    More NEW ideas please. D:…I love alot, but I want new ideas moreso, and hopefully more to do with their jobs. I also hope to see more unskitted comedy, such as Matsumoto getting the hot drink knocked out of his hand. xD

Which Theme do you think they will use? (Police, Hospital, Newspaper, Hotel, Onsen, High school were already used) & What they will use for slapping their butts.
[b:e1e1uxs0]Fireman…ghost-busters (Tanaka=waaah!!!)…[/b:e1e1uxs0]

Are all 5 gonna be a part?
[b:e1e1uxs0]Hopefully…I’d like to see Heipo or Jimmy be a part of the main team[/b:e1e1uxs0]

Will it be again over 24 hours?
[b:e1e1uxs0]Yep[/b:e1e1uxs0]

Can we except again a 6 hour footage?
[b:e1e1uxs0]Yep - more ad-breaks = more $$!![/b:e1e1uxs0]

Which kind of Traps would you like to see?
[b:e1e1uxs0]Chuono-san, Matsumotos brother!!! [/b:e1e1uxs0]

What shouldn’t be used again from previous Games.
[b:e1e1uxs0]use anything - it’s ALL good.[/b:e1e1uxs0]

Tell us which famous Persons should be involved? or you would like to see.
[b:e1e1uxs0]I’d love to see a Hollywood star - maybe Bruce Willis blowing stuff up ala Die Hard, or maybe Sly Stallone in training for a boxing match?[/b:e1e1uxs0]

Add other comments you want to share with the Community. Related to the this Batsu Game
[b:e1e1uxs0]Don’t stop the laughter - keep this show rolling until they are too old…nah even then it will still be funny!!![/b:e1e1uxs0]

Changed the title to something more suitable…

Why so many of you think, that there will be a firefighter related Batsu?

Will everyone be involved?

when will they announce the next batsu game

December

[quote="gojinki":31ym4s4r]December[/quote:31ym4s4r]

Wow, has it always been that short before the actual episode airs ?
I thought october was more like it.

Anyway, I think they’re going to set the next one in an amusement park. Japanese TV shows often have segments in them, so it’s nothing out of the ordinary.
However, it could be difficult to find an empty one, so maybe this time they’re actually having contact with "normal" people. That certainly could spice things up.

[quote="Ap2000":2t1t6slk][quote="gojinki":2t1t6slk]December[/quote:2t1t6slk]

Wow, has it always been that short before the actual episode airs ?
I thought october was more like it.

Anyway, I think they’re going to set the next one in an amusement park. Japanese TV shows often have segments in them, so it’s nothing out of the ordinary.
However, it could be difficult to find an empty one, so maybe this time they’re actually having contact with "normal" people. That certainly could spice things up.[/quote:2t1t6slk]

I would’ve thought October as well, because there must be hundreds of hours of footage to edit. Also, I’ve never seen snow on the ground during a game, but it’s obviously cold, indicating to me that it would be early to mid Fall when the filming took place.

Then again, I have no idea how the seasons work in Japan, and you only stated that they will announce what the Batsu game is in December, and not when they filmed it.