Finals Over Who's Ready For Summer??!!!

Any plans? Places, People and foods?! Post here :D

I’ll be going to Taiwan with my SO to visit her family, the to the Philippines to visit some of mine, then to China to visit more of hers!! So excited!!! :D

I HAVEN’T SEEN ANY TENTAM OR EXAMEN! But i have to stay in school for another 7 weeks >.<".

Im going to SUMMERBREEZE and i’m gonna break my record of sleeping too much!

Well, I’ll be working all summer, but I’m definitely looking forward to spending some time at the pub watching a few World Cup games. England barely beat Japan a few days ago, so it’ll be interesting to see just how far we can go this time.

My money is still on Spain winning the whole thing.

We began planning vacation today and it looks like the trip will go to Malaga in Spain. Gonna be so nice!

I just want to watch the World Cup. (This time, I don’t trust that much in the Brazil squad, but I hope Japan can kick some asses this time. But this might be subject of another thread)

I gotta go get my jersey!! <3

Denmark and Japan is gonna play against each other soon!
I’m from Denmark, but I’ll definitely be cheering for Japan! :)

I’ll be cheering for Japan too, except when Holland plays Japan. I’m pretty excited about Holland - Denmark too, media here says either that Denmark is really strong, or they say that Denmark shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

well, judging from the test match Denmark had yesterday against Australia I’d say that Denmark sucks.
They really played extremely bad and didn’t have any chances of scoring. Australia won 1-0…

goin off to Europe

[quote:17xd3j0w][i:17xd3j0w]Originally posted by Outlaws0023[/i:17xd3j0w]
well, judging from the test match Denmark had yesterday against Australia I’d say that Denmark sucks.
They really played extremely bad and didn’t have any chances of scoring. Australia won 1-0…[/quote:17xd3j0w]

I’ll take that as good news then =)

man… I’m itching to start a thread about the World Cup… but I don’t know if I can. =/

[quote:2u3bhqsc][i:2u3bhqsc]Originally posted by Leo-Kun[/i:2u3bhqsc]
man… I’m itching to start a thread about the World Cup… but I don’t know if I can. =/[/quote:2u3bhqsc]

Of course you can!!! I think most people like footbal, and the forum can always use active topics:D

An idea to make a Prize-pool?XD The losers will have there face on the frontpage!

My plans for summer:

Study Japanese, a lot!

Subtitle Downtown’s Manzai (some of it)

Work at McDonalds

Wait for August to come so you can go to Japan!!!

If you need any help with the japanese, I’ll help, if I can!

Going on a roadtrip to the next state for 4 days and a bbq party soon :lol:

Otherwise, working 2 jobs and sort of being a hermit.

Helloooo I haven’t posted for a while! Been here in Taiwan for 3 weeks now, its been rainy, hot and humid but I’m loving every bit of it. The food here is amazing as well as the night life. FIFA has been amazing as well. I leave for Hong Kong next week then Shanghai then back to Japan when school starts ><. How’s everyones summer going so far??

[quote:3a2mkvjj][i:3a2mkvjj]Originally posted by jestman[/i:3a2mkvjj]
Helloooo I haven’t posted for a while! Been here in Taiwan for 3 weeks now, its been rainy, hot and humid but I’m loving every bit of it. The food here is amazing as well as the night life. FIFA has been amazing as well. I leave for Hong Kong next week then Shanghai then back to Japan when school starts ><. How’s everyones summer going so far??[/quote:3a2mkvjj]

Still having exams until the 30th, then it will be donkey’s life: Eat + Drink + Sleep + Toilet + Internet

[quote:3d90hqi5][i:3d90hqi5]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:3d90hqi5]

[quote:3d90hqi5][i:3d90hqi5]Originally posted by jestman[/i:3d90hqi5]
Helloooo I haven’t posted for a while! Been here in Taiwan for 3 weeks now, its been rainy, hot and humid but I’m loving every bit of it. The food here is amazing as well as the night life. FIFA has been amazing as well. I leave for Hong Kong next week then Shanghai then back to Japan when school starts ><. How’s everyones summer going so far??[/quote:3d90hqi5]

Still having exams until the 30th, then it will be donkey’s life: Eat + Drink + Sleep + Toilet + Internet[/quote:3d90hqi5]

that sounds like… WIN!!! :lol:

[quote:28ro8hta][i:28ro8hta]Originally posted by jestman[/i:28ro8hta]

[quote:28ro8hta][i:28ro8hta]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:28ro8hta]

[quote:28ro8hta][i:28ro8hta]Originally posted by jestman[/i:28ro8hta]
Helloooo I haven’t posted for a while! Been here in Taiwan for 3 weeks now, its been rainy, hot and humid but I’m loving every bit of it. The food here is amazing as well as the night life. FIFA has been amazing as well. I leave for Hong Kong next week then Shanghai then back to Japan when school starts ><. How’s everyones summer going so far??[/quote:28ro8hta]

Still having exams until the 30th, then it will be donkey’s life: Eat + Drink + Sleep + Toilet + Internet[/quote:28ro8hta]

that sounds like… WIN!!! :lol:[/quote:28ro8hta]

LOL, it is indeed. It begins TODAY :drool: