GameCenter CX

This show is also great. Main guy is comedian Arino Shinya, he’s appeared on LINCOLN before.

It’s not batsu games but some of the games are so challenging it must feel like a batsu!

All the subbed eps can be found here:-

[url:1jkoxew2]http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=1379[/url:1jkoxew2]

enjoy!

Ohohohoh thank you for the link!

I loved the episode (edit: S01E02, apparently) when Arino had to play that dating game and his love choice was like “Lolno go wash your face.”

Damn, Seiran from episode two was a prick. What kind of answer is that, to a declaration of love? Cant believe KOEI made that game either, I have a whole bunch of their 3 Kingdoms and Nobunaga’s Ambition games.

These episodes make me jealous. I wish us gamers in the states would get as many strategy guides as our Japanese counterparts.

I love this show, here’s a couple of good Game Center CX links:

[url=http://www.crunkgames.com/?p=87:3h2jqcli]Crunk Games Episode List[/url:3h2jqcli]
The creator of this site loves Game Center CX, and he created an article detailing every episode for all 11 seasons and specials, with pictures included. If you’re curious about Game Center CX, start here and get all the information about the host, the staff, and the episodes that aren’t subbed.

[url=http://gamemuseum.blog87.fc2.com/blog-entry-648.html:3h2jqcli]Raw episodes from all seasons and specials [Japanese site, uses Dailymotion][/url:3h2jqcli]
This link is in japan, but just browse down and you’ll see links that go to every episode for all seasons. Just click on an episode, and it will send you to a page with dailymotion embeds for the entire episode. If you don’t know japanese, watch the show while reading the episode summary on crunk games!

Oh shit, episode 4 of season 2, they were able to get god to show up and be interviewed. KOJIMA!!!

[quote:sb2iob33][url=http://gamemuseum.blog87.fc2.com/blog-entry-648.html:sb2iob33]Raw episodes from all seasons and specials [Japanese site, uses Dailymotion][/url:sb2iob33][/quote:sb2iob33]
What’s the best way to download embedded dailymotion clips?
Flashgot (Firefox) downloaded them in the h264 format, but somehow they are un-playable.

For a lot of videos I use this program called Videoget, just paste the link in the program and it puts the video on your computer. Another cool program is Replay Video Capture, with this you can actually record something happening on your screen. You can probably find some free versions of those programs or download them using BitTorrent, I would recommend the later.

hahaha~ i’ve just watched episode 1~
the ending of the game are so hilarious~ :D

I love the fact that Seikima-II have their own game. XD

Ah, ah; I already finished all the subbed episodes and its turned me into adict. I breaks my heart to see that tv-nihon stopped subbing these episodes. This is a series that really needs the subs to enjoy it.

They havent stopped. They release every couple of months or so.

Oh really?! Thats awesome. Cant wait to see more subbed episodes.

[quote:16lgbzhj][i:16lgbzhj]Originally posted by infimum[/i:16lgbzhj]
What’s the best way to download embedded dailymotion clips?
Flashgot (Firefox) downloaded them in the h264 format, but somehow they are un-playable.[/quote:16lgbzhj]

It automatically downloads as an .flv file so you would need to convert it to .avi or any other files available to play through a mediaplayer. There should be some freeware converter if you search through the internet.

[quote:2am27m5h][i:2am27m5h]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2am27m5h]
It automatically downloads as an .flv file so you would need to convert it to .avi or any other files available to play through a mediaplayer.[/quote:2am27m5h]
What is the reason the FLV splitter and ffdshow decoder don’t work?
Also avi is just a container, so “conversion to avi” doesn’t make much sense.

Next Ep out!

I’m SOOOO HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[quote:3my7clpv][i:3my7clpv]Originally posted by DonMoonie[/i:3my7clpv]
Next Ep out!

I’m SOOOO HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote:3my7clpv]
I’ll go watch it right now!

HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! Made my day.

Looks like the website that had all the raws had to take them down. Crap.

Can still find ones with the newest episodes around. Just watched all of season 11 and all the ones for season 12 so far. Even watched a couple of the live shows.