[Eng Sub]Itao's lipsync challenge 2

Great news!
It’s here! And…So…Incredibly…funny… Haha
Enjoy!

(Noticed some recent mistakes - New version with changes coming tomorrow)

Dailymotion link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v0ft ... ng-sub_fun

Website post link:

http://tofupandas.tumblr.com/post/12211 ... hallenge-2

[Edit: Added redone version. Changed dailymotion link]

Thank you very much for sharing another great sub! Much appreciated. :bow:

thank you for sharing and do anybody have the first challenge

[quote="dragonq9":266kh3oy]thank you for sharing and do anybody have the first challenge[/quote:266kh3oy]
Subbed or raw?
As far as i know it’s not subbed. But i might have heard rumors that it’s planned to be. Part 2 is still the funniest, personally! Glad you’re enjoying the episode.

Great to see Itao again. I’ve always wondered if he was still swapping his wifes like underwear. :rofl: :lol:

Edit: Watching it right now. What a hilarious episode! This is why I want to see more off the mainstream stuff subbed.
Thanks a lot to the subbers! This is great! :clap:

[quote="Otviss":2ntxkl74][quote="dragonq9":2ntxkl74]thank you for sharing and do anybody have the first challenge[/quote:2ntxkl74]
Subbed or raw?
As far as i know it’s not subbed. But i might have heard rumors that it’s planned to be. Part 2 is still the funniest, personally! Glad you’re enjoying the episode.[/quote:2ntxkl74]

subbed or raw any will do if u have would love to watch it

[quote="dragonq9":3vffyg1o]subbed or raw any will do if u have would love to watch it[/quote:3vffyg1o]

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5411&p=45512

Available on the forum, buddy! Download link also included and works. The first part is still quite funny. But looks like they had a larger budget for the second one. Enjoy.

[quote="Otviss":s0mxy04i][quote="dragonq9":s0mxy04i]subbed or raw any will do if u have would love to watch it[/quote:s0mxy04i]

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5411&p=45512

Available on the forum, buddy! Download link also included and works. The first part is still quite funny. But looks like they had a larger budget for the second one. Enjoy.[/quote:s0mxy04i]

thank you very much really appreciate it :D

DL link of the subbed video?