Suberanai Hanashi 5 with ENG SUBS

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey

Suberanai Hanashi 5 with subtitles in now completed and ready for you.
Enjoy

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... shi-5.html
Che, Che,Che, Check it out! http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.com/
You are a god!
Thanks ... laugh dose guaranteed
Downloading now, will commence to laugh in 5 minutes from now.
Thank you!
thank you ! suberanai is my favorite with shabekuri 007, you are the best godzilla ! thanks ! =)
Thank you so much for your hard work Godzilla !! I love suberanai hanashi ~ <3
GZ as always thanks!!! quick question tho that i've just been curious about since watching this series. what does it say at the bottom left corner at the end of every story and what does the the stamp say that the flying yellow creature leaves and flies away? thanks!
Ezoghoul wrote:
GZ as always thanks!!! quick question tho that i've just been curious about since watching this series. what does it say at the bottom left corner at the end of every story and what does the the stamp say that the flying yellow creature leaves and flies away? thanks!

Thought I'm going to tell you - but i can't read the Kanji at all o.O.
Where's Godzilla when Japan needs him the most?
Me no signature.
Fantastic job as usual! :clap:
Thank you Godzilla! When it comes to subbing you kick ass like Your name sake did to King Ghidorah! 8) Image
Ezoghoul wrote:
k

On the bottom left it says "(Speakers name)'s suberanai hanashi" and a title for the story. eg. "High school teacher Mr. Amekawa"
The stamp says "Suberanai Hanashi nintei" meaning "Funny Story Approved/Certified"
Che, Che,Che, Check it out! http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.com/
i see. why thank you. now i can sleep peacefully at nite!
i enjoy this series so much. Thanks a lot, Godzilla!
Another awesome work by GodzillaRadio! Along with Gaki and Lincoln Specials these are my favorite series after Batsu Games.
15 posts Page 1 of 1