Tsukitei (Yamasaki) Hōsei TV/Etc. Compilation Megathread

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
234 posts
By the way, can you tell me which were the incidents Tsukitei went through that 2002-2006 period of this show, please?
TV incidents tend to get my attention a lot. :D
Ah I'll have to have another look then. I must of scanned past that bit. I have it on my HD or burned onto disc somewhere :rofl:
Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Sorry I don't know what the incidents were, thats why I wanna see them haha, I think it said something vague about him suffering an injury during a wrestling challenge. I wish I could find out too!
Haha, there's a Wikipedia article about this show, and apparently it has documented what happened during the 1991-1999 period, 2000-2009 period and this period starting from 2010. I kinda hate Google Translate when it comes to translating japanese Wikipedia articles. :rofl:
VideogameDC wrote:
Haha, there's a Wikipedia article about this show, and apparently it has documented what happened during the 1991-1999 period, 2000-2009 period and this period starting from 2010. I kinda hate Google Translate when it comes to translating japanese Wikipedia articles. :rofl:

Yeah I think that's where I read about the incident. :D But like you I can only guess. It helps to hit Enter and force a line break after full stops or comma separators with Google Translate. It handles short single lines slightly better than paragraphs.

Odd I can't seem to find his name on the page though... I did find these blog comments by Googling his name + the name of the show though.

2006 All-Star Thanksgiving:
めっちゃ面白かったです流れ星賞金は20万円でした音譜山崎邦正さんに手をさしのべる河本さん、本当にやさしい人ですねラブラブちなみに山崎邦正さんはこの相撲であばら骨にひびがはいってしまったようです(汗)
It was really interesting, for the star prize of 200,00 yen it was Kawamoto vs Yamasaki in the Slippery Sumo, Housei accidentally cracked his ribs when falling (*sweat*)

2008 All-Star Thanksgiving:
山崎邦正さんがウナギを噛むシーンで涙を流して笑いました。奇跡が起こった瞬間です!!
I was in tears laughing at Yamasaki Housei biting the eel. In that moment a miracle happened!!

I think I read about something that occurred in the 2002 challenge special on Wikipedia too involving him but not sure where. Anyway it would be awesome to find these, it seems tougher to find ones before 2009. In the first post of this thread there is a list of other "Missing" stuff under the "Hide" buttons too.
No luck. There aren't videos about these specials prior to 2009. :(

Not even Youku has them. Maybe because of the length of the show was too long back then no one could record them (The 2011 special was 4 hours long without commercials), so that's my guess. :(
Sorry this post will be more practical than pretty (no screenshots etc.) since there's a lot to cover from being too busy to update in months!! Also most the stuff I recorded from NIJI have slight audio syncing issues (e.g. Drive A Go Go from May) :( It's been so long I forgot the easiest way to fix that, I'll up them as is anyway, better than nothing! :^)

April 2014 Roundup

May 2014 Roundup

June 2014 Roundup

July 2014 Roundup

August 2014 Roundup

September 2014 Roundup

I'm speechless .... :o :o :o :o
That's a lot! Even if you didn't uploaded the rest of the listed shows. Thanks soudou! :)
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
I'm speechless .... :o :o :o :o

Haha thanks. :rofl:

VideogameDC wrote:
That's a lot! Even if you didn't uploaded the rest of the listed shows. Thanks soudou! :)

You're welcome. Sadly those ones I neither have a recording of or could find uploaded by someone else. But I would be happy if others could find them. :)
Looks like many shows are hard to find, so I could record them as long as I know the timeslot of those shows. :)
I just use this to find out when he's on TV each week:
http://www2.meetv.jp/p/5584.html
And convert to my timezone using this:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

You can ignore all the ones for the show "ビートップスでお買物の主な出演者", they're usually just repeats of a shopping / product sales thing.
I love travel show. :inlove:
andylau-fr wrote:
I love travel show. :inlove:

Yeah those tend to be more interesting compared to talk shows when you don't know Japanese. Especially the "Railway Stops" travel thing he did recently where he visited a zoo! :) Also in the "Little Guidebook" one is the most you'll ever see someone excited about a chair :rofl:
I did download "Restaurant Magic", "Little Guidebook" and "Drive Gogo". I will watch that tomorrow night. :inlove:
andylau-fr wrote:
I did download "Restaurant Magic", "Little Guidebook" and "Drive Gogo". I will watch that tomorrow night. :inlove:

Cool, hope you enjoy! On Drive A Go Go he's become known as the "Onsen Finder" so typically his episodes have them going around remote hot spring hotels / baths in the mountains and countryside. There was one he visited recently that had some kind of unique 'traditional experience' you can do, the water was so hot he could barely get in :rofl:

By the way, if you get annoying audio sync issues, in VLC you can set hotkeys to adjust the sync. Under Tools > Hotkeys search for "audio delay".
234 posts