Matsumoto rides his bike to store

not subbed but i felt it was entertaining regardless. anyone know what show this is from? i know the guy is Nakai-kun from Utaban/Tunnels

[video:1ml6s11e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHg-4LzVyo[/video:1ml6s11e]

Hahaha, this was hillarious, thank you Ezo

松本人志&中居正广VS日本テレビ, Matsumoto & Nakai vs Nippon Television. The first one was in 2002.9.26 and the second one was in 2003.4.12. This is from the first however the second one has more batsu type games. I watched it on Tudou so i dont know if it can be found any where else. I was the one who actually posted this comment on youtube to begin with. After seeing many wondering what it is, I decided to use my very low Japanese skills to find it. As a fan of both Nakai-san and Matsumoto-san it is really funny to see them work together like this especially since they have known each other since 1991.
It is kind of funny that when it comes to Nakai-san everybody always mentions utaban but they hardly ever mention the real reason why he is famous (21 years as a part of SMAP. One of the most famous male idol groups in Japan).

well im sure Utaban didn’t hurt when it comes to the "famous" factor. i want to those episodes you mentioned. thanks!