Matsumoto Hitoshi's Suberanai Hanashi Vol.3! [ENG]

Hey kiddies,

Come into my site and I’ll give you lots of nice lollies… :hug:

Hitoshi Matsumoto’s Suberanai Hanashi Vol.3!

Finally subtitled. It has been quite a while since the last one. More than I had been expecting but it’s out now.

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... shi-3.html

Enjoy yo damn selves!

nicely done :) :geek:

You’re welcome :D

Thanks for subbing this series, it’s great!

I can put in words how much I love thisss ;u; thank you!

"It’s a nicer quality video than the previous ones"

Sweet! Thank you!

Your awesome, thanks for this, finally something thats gonna help me relax during my exams

[quote="hungryhungryheipo":2kpthvhm]Your awesome, thanks for this, finally something thats gonna help me relax during my exams[/quote:2kpthvhm]
Glad it helped you[quote="MiseryMachine":2kpthvhm]

"It’s a nicer quality video than the previous ones"

Sweet! Thank you![/quote:2kpthvhm]

Yes indeedy

[img:qpdrp0k1]http://hapshack.fr/images/p3mG.gif[/img:qpdrp0k1]

I’m downloading this bitch right now. THANK YOU.

thanks again. :)

@GodzillaRadio Thanks so much, I love these series.

This is amazing. Can’t thank you enough for this sub!

Thanks! Really appreciate all your work and hope to see more

Thank you SOOOOOOO much man !

Just GREAT THANKS TO YOU !!

I have heard about matsumoto’s suberanais hanaashi but couldn’t understand a bit :P now am gona finally know why its so funny :D :D

gonna dl this now

Wonderful job as always Godzilla. Thank you for subbing this show, I love it.

yes. many thanks GR. ur time is very appreciated. i think the funniest one was takahashi’s bullying story.

also, perhaps i missed it, but i noticed u didn’t have any donation link on ur blog. not that i believe u should charge people or that u do it for money because i believe u enjoy what ur doing. But some people like to show their appreciation other than just typing "thanks" on blogs.

I personally think that the previous episodes were a bit funnier, but this is still quite pleasing.

yea the first two were a bit funnier, this episode was funny too especially the last couple of stories

These are amazing and hilarious. Thank you for subbing these. Here’s hoping for more!