Sony Making U.S. version of Big Man Japan

I dont know if this has been posted yet but supposedly Sony has bought remake and sequel rights to Big Man Japan, and yes i mean Big Man Japan with Hitoshi Matsumoto, and they got some pretty big people working on it a producer from Fast Five and writers from Clash of the Titans. Heres a link so you guys and see for yourself. Tell me what you guys think about this.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2011/06/big- ... -getti.php

I think it would be cool if Matsumoto made some sort of cameo appearance, lol.

I hope like the Hollywood version of Akira, that it never comes to be. Take it from an American, we always fuck up movies that come from other countries, comic books or movies.

[quote="SpikeBender":2xlmwqzq]I hope like the Hollywood version of Akira, that it never comes to be. Take it from an American, we always fuck up movies that come from other countries, comic books or movies.[/quote:2xlmwqzq]
agree…

it’ll never be as funny and interesting as Matsumoto’s originally directed. Gotta say that i don’t really like the idea of trying to remake Big Man Japan.

Lol…what they gonna call it? Big Man America? Aren’t we all big enough to qualify to be in it?

Technically we’re all wide. And Im guessing, he’ll have a giant mullet instead of the Beakman-doo.

Lol I just figured out the title: Fat Man AmeriCAN!!