Tobidase! kagaku-kun with TANAKA hosting

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
10 posts Page 1 of 1
It's a part of the show were they follow a cat's path around the city to know what cats do when they're away from their masters .

Show hosted by tanaka and nagazawa and aired 2/19/2010.

Subbed by the following (from hello!online) :
Translations: Wobuffet
Timer: ReA
Typesetter: ReA
Encoder: Bo-chan
QC: ReA

720p video:

ENglish subbed:

torrent: (needs registering to Hello-online, it's very quick)
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=35048

Direct link(uploaded by me, tell me if doesn't work)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ZL2582A

French subbed: (by Doc' Kelso)

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=35240

Nice work, thanks!! :)
Thats awesome. I love this show.
the direct link doesn't work
I havent reuploaded the series yet Sakura, im sorry. Life has been busy.
I can upload episodes 1-47, maybe 6-10 episodes a night until I've got all 47 uploaded, I just don't know what host to use. I can't use mediafire due to the file size limitations
GibsonGG wrote:
I can upload episodes 1-47, maybe 6-10 episodes a night until I've got all 47 uploaded, I just don't know what host to use. I can't use mediafire due to the file size limitations

Spike bender already posted a whole bunch of them, on MU. but MU doesn't work everywhere now . so they need to be re-uploaded : http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2879

If you got the episodes 1-47 in HD it would be wonderful if you could upload them.

try depositfiles you can upload up to 2 GB for each file
Yea I already know he uploaded them to MU, that's where I got them from lol. Sadly, I only have the ones he uploaded, and can't be arsed to search for better quality rips right now. I already posted in the pinned topic, but no one bothered replying, so I'll just use your suggestion and upload them to depositfiles.

If this thunderstorm doesn't mess up the internet again, I should have episodes 0-10 uploaded by morning. My internet isn't that great, so 10-15 episodes a day is probably the most I can do.
GibsonGG wrote:
Yea I already know he uploaded them to MU, that's where I got them from lol. Sadly, I only have the ones he uploaded, and can't be arsed to search for better quality rips right now. I already posted in the pinned topic, but no one bothered replying, so I'll just use your suggestion and upload them to depositfiles.

If this thunderstorm doesn't mess up the internet again, I should have episodes 0-10 uploaded by morning. My internet isn't that great, so 10-15 episodes a day is probably the most I can do.

Thanks a lot gib ! we appreciate your contribution !!

and I will bother reply to your post on the pinned topic, :angel: :angel: :angel: ;) ;) ;) ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is it possible to upload it to mediafire because torrenting is now banned in my country
10 posts Page 1 of 1