Prank on Tanaka: A tall man's tears.

I’ve seen a couple of people ask about this episode. This is the episode in which Hamada makes Tanaka cry. Enjoy

[veoh]v6955327sQ2FNDtc[/veoh]

lol, Love to know what they said. But i get the idea some what.

Tanaka’s haircut is just wonderful.

Tanaka… ;(

Poor Tanaka needs a hug. :gh: Wow, Hamada goes really far with his acting.

Oh god I laughed so hard. :lol:

[quote:20469sl5][i:20469sl5]Originally posted by Sznax[/i:20469sl5]
Tanaka’s haircut is just wonderful.[/quote:20469sl5]

I think there is no Japanese man who’s never had this haircut in his life. :lol:

nor as tall =)

I watched this before, poor Tanaka! :S

I can’t watch him cry because he reminds me of my brother, being tall and everything lol.

man…

hamada went really far with it…
throwing the bat at him and hitting him with it…
matsumoto of course as always cant hold his laughter and pulls
hamada away from tanaka… lol

hamada was really cruel but i mean come on, tanaka shouldnt cry like that… hes a grown man after all and a pro in the business.
and if you look at it, it’s “just” your “boss” being angry at you…

can someone explain to me what really happen?

I couldn’t decide whether to laugh the entire time, or to feel sorry for Tanaka.
I did a bit of both I suppose CX
This was really funny, his face afterward was priceless.

On a side note; I’d have to say Tanaka looks quite snazzy in that outfit. Haha.

[quote:1htucz2t][i:1htucz2t]Originally posted by lalala[/i:1htucz2t]
can someone explain to me what really happen?[/quote:1htucz2t]

its a prank they pull where hamada gets mad at someone… weird i know

[quote:33djh6on]hamada was really cruel but i mean come on, tanaka shouldnt cry like that… hes a grown man after all and a pro in the business. and if you look at it, it’s “just” your “boss” being angry at you… [/quote:33djh6on]

totally agree… im not the “a man should never cry” type of guy. but i definitely think you should NEVER let somone at your job make you cry, or even a friend for that matter. you can’t give someone that control over you. i felt bad for tanaka, not because the prank was taken to far, but because it was pretty gay of him to cry like that.

There was nothing wrong with Tanaka crying. If one were in a situation where someone they looked up to, admired or otherwise cared for had gotten angry enough towards them to attempt to hurt them, and scream in their face like that, especially that suddenly and with so many onlookers, they have every reason to lose their composure and begin shedding tears.

And more so, few of us even know what Hamada was actually saying to him. Most like insulting his intelligence and belittling him in general. Until we know exactly what was being said, it's unfair to make comments about Tanaka's reaction in that situation.

[quote:3ob2y9os][i:3ob2y9os]Originally posted by sykotik[/i:3ob2y9os]
And more so, few of us even know what Hamada was actually saying to him. Most like insulting his intelligence and belittling him in general. Until we know exactly what was being said, it’s unfair to make comments about Tanaka’s reaction in that situation.[/quote:3ob2y9os]

Amen to that!
:blink: Hell, I do NOT want to experience a mad Hamada live. He can be frightening for sure…

sykotik and matsuri should form some sort of alliance or something ;)

poor Tanaka :(

I wonder what Hamada said to him that made him cry like that :(
Hamada such a bully XDD

lol my office mate (which I infected with gaki no tsukai virus) feel sudden dishonor to Hamada…but she still like him anyway :)

^Your avatar and sig is soooo cute! :D

Anyway,

I can’t watch the video again, I’m just thinking how I’d react if someone did that to me and I would break into tears too!

I found this video, in which you can watch them, eh, watching it again.
It starts at about 5:44:
[url:32togk2e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OybuwCcUFuI[/url:32togk2e]