New Gaki 12.27.09

Sorry about uploading Gaki late via Veoh…I was playing Legend of Dragoon all morning…Enjoy…
[veoh]v19577574QszWjhK4[/veoh]

Thanks for the new episode. Damn man, you really love Dragoon. I remember playing that when it was just released, heck, I still have the players guide to it in my bookshelf.

[quote:1km7dgvi][i:1km7dgvi]Originally posted by SpikeBender[/i:1km7dgvi]
Thanks for the new episode. Damn man, you really love Dragoon. I remember playing that when it was just released, heck, I still have the players guide to it in my bookshelf.[/quote:1km7dgvi]
The damn game took my breakfast time away…SCEA made the game too good… :D In other news, I’m re-upping the video cause of the sound problem with the video…

EDIT: Re-Upped and still there…Veoh must be going thru some things cause it’s playing fine in Media Player and VLC…

Here’s the Megaupload Link
[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQ7IACSI:1km7dgvi]GNT 12.27.09[/url:1km7dgvi]

I feel that way about Suikoden 2.

[quote:1othcsa5][i:1othcsa5]Originally posted by SpikeBender[/i:1othcsa5]
I feel that way about Suikoden 2.[/quote:1othcsa5]
Never played it before…for the PSX?

O_O Oh god, dude, you have to play it. Its for the PSX. You have to play the first one, it helps with the story and add special stuff to the 2nd game via your save. It’s probably one of the best rpg’s I’ve ever played, the story is breathtaking.

[quote:y7j52nyg][i:y7j52nyg]Originally posted by SpikeBender[/i:y7j52nyg]
O_O Oh god, dude, you have to play it. Its for the PSX. You have to play the first one, it helps with the story and add special stuff to the 2nd game via your save. It’s probably one of the best rpg’s I’ve ever played, the story is breathtaking.[/quote:y7j52nyg]
Hmm…I’ll download it tomorrow then…Sounds like a game i’d play…Thanks alot…

Some other games with awesome stories are Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, and Breath of Fire 3 & 4. Also, if you haven’t, really check out Castlevania Symphony of the Night, its probably the best Castlevania ever.

[quote:2z8ycbfl][i:2z8ycbfl]Originally posted by SpikeBender[/i:2z8ycbfl]
Some other games with awesome stories are Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, and Breath of Fire 3 & 4. Also, if you haven’t, really check out Castlevania Symphony of the Night, its probably the best Castlevania ever.[/quote:2z8ycbfl]
Yea castlevania felt short to me…I deleted after I beat it…I got Breath of Fire 3 & 4…Tactics I wouldnt want to try out cause of the fact it sounds like a RTS game than a RPG…

Tactics and Tactics Ogre are an RPG/RTS. Your characters level up as you use them. Both are extremely well made games with great stories, if the RTS bothers you, just use cheats.

I can’t believe I was way too drowsy to stay up and watch this episode ;_;

Though I did have the feeling someone will post it here any day now. Thanks for the video!

[quote:2zmxyqra][i:2zmxyqra]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2zmxyqra]
I can’t believe I was way too drowsy to stay up and watch this episode ;_;

Though I did have the feeling someone will post it here any day now. Thanks for the video![/quote:2zmxyqra]
N/P…At least you went to bed at a reasonable time… :P

Um… Sorry for the late post… Went out with my GF :D… I uploaded a Mirror in MU… If anyone wanna download it… :D

[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SB0LWNGA:1q6um5qr]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SB0LWNGA[/url:1q6um5qr]

;) See you in the Batsu Game!!!

[quote:ardmljp6][i:ardmljp6]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:ardmljp6]
N/P…At least you went to bed at a reasonable time… :P[/quote:ardmljp6]

The show time here is 5:30am but I couldn’t keep myself conscious that long and ended up passing out at 2am instead :P