Episode #1494 (2020.02.23) Hamada Dokkiri

When will Hamada notice members’ pranks?
(with "6th Let’s Play World Tabletop Game")
[hide:s899b6j2]浜田は いつ気づいてくれるのか検証~!!
(第6回 世界のテーブルゲームを遊び尽くせ~!!)

https://mega.nz/#!rAVg0IRa

[img:s899b6j2]https://i.imgur.com/dOIVvD2.jpg[/img:s899b6j2][attachment=0:s899b6j2]Gaki_200223_#1494_Hamada Dokkiri.zip[/attachment:s899b6j2][/hide:s899b6j2]

Thank you very much Ernie san. :D

doumo arigato, mister ernie

Hey, can someone say what happened at the end of the episode? I don’t think I got the last "gag" lol it’s a little difficult to follow the more subtle cues when you can’t speak Japanese =[ Can somebody help me out?! :worried: :doh: :^) lol

[quote="ghost182":2mag3lnx]Hey, can someone say what happened at the end of the episode? I don’t think I got the last "gag" lol it’s a little difficult to follow the more subtle cues when you can’t speak Japanese =[ Can somebody help me out?! :worried: :doh: :^) lol[/quote:2mag3lnx]

Basically:

Staff: OK That’s the end
Hamada: …
Hamada: Already?
Hamada: Just tell me already! It’s bothering me, it’s been bothering me the entire time
Matsumoto: The answer was "It’s nothing isn’t it?!"

So Hamada was expecting a fourth prank with Tanaka probably, but the prank was that there was no prank

[quote="tekno":1nk3gggz][quote="ghost182":1nk3gggz]Hey, can someone say what happened at the end of the episode? I don’t think I got the last "gag" lol it’s a little difficult to follow the more subtle cues when you can’t speak Japanese =[ Can somebody help me out?! :worried: :doh: :^) lol[/quote:1nk3gggz]

Basically:

Staff: OK That’s the end
Hamada: …
Hamada: Already?
Hamada: Just tell me already! It’s bothering me, it’s been bothering me the entire time
Matsumoto: The answer was "It’s nothing isn’t it?!"

So Hamada was expecting a fourth prank with Tanaka probably, but the prank was that there was no prank[/quote:1nk3gggz]

Ah! Thank you very much! :D

Thank you so much for all the uploads, from Canada.

I wonder how they recharged the confetti guns inconspicuously or if they just had dozens prepared.