Episode #1304 2016.05.08 - Hada Keisuke Karuta Competition

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
A return of the Kartua competition for this week, with the guest being writer/author Hada Keisuke, who won the prestigious Akutagawa Prize for rookie writers together with comedian Matayoshi Naoki of the duo Peace.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21849953.html
今週のガキの使いは、羽田圭介プロデュースカルタ争奪戦!絵札も読み札もゲスト自らが作成したカルタをメンバーが奪い合うこの企画に芥川賞作家の羽田圭介が登場!現在そのニヒルなキャラクターでお茶の間を賑わせている彼が世の中に対する不満や芸能界における自分のスタンスなどをぶっちゃける!更にはダウンタウンへの批評も飛び出し一同興味津々で大盛り上がり!カルタの小競り合いも巻き起こり濃密ノンフィクションな30分!
羽田圭介 完全プロデュース! 僕のノンフィクション カルタ争奪戦~!!
https://mega.nz/#!nc1yVJbK
Image
Gaki_160508_#1304_Hada Keisuke KARUTA Competition.zip
What's the decryption key?
Ni Oxx wrote:
What's the decryption key?

Please do not ask such a question.
Please do not reply such a question.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Thank you very much ErnieYoung! :bow:

Hint hint. :rofl:
Nevermind, it was exactly where I thought it would be. Thanks, ErnieYoung.
Ni Oxx wrote:
What's the decryption key?


I can't find it... :sweat:

On another note, good to see you back, Ernie! :clap:
1-800-ZOM-BIES wrote:
I can't find it... :sweat:
On another note, good to see you back, Ernie! :clap:


Download the file under the image, open the file inside the zip in Notepad.
I think ErnieYoung would like a better idea of how many appreciate his uploads and the download counter of the zip goes towards that. :)
ErnieYoung wrote:
Ni Oxx wrote:
What's the decryption key?

Please do not ask such a question.
Please do not reply such a question.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

yes please we already lost hand lets not lose ernie as well PLEASE!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

should we request this forum be private again???
soudou wrote:
1-800-ZOM-BIES wrote:
I can't find it... :sweat:
On another note, good to see you back, Ernie! :clap:


Download the file under the image, open the file inside the zip in Notepad.
I think ErnieYoung would like a better idea of how many appreciate his uploads and the download counter of the zip goes towards that. :)


Thanks! :)
grindorth wrote:
should we request this forum be private again???


I think you have to be a registered user to see stuff under hide tags and file attachments.
soudou wrote:
grindorth wrote:
should we request this forum be private again???


I think you have to be a registered user to see stuff under hide tags and file attachments.

Not really I was able to download all of Ernie's stuff without logging in ,which is why Ernie is doing what he is doing to protect his download links,

Btw for those wondering why Ernie changed things with the downloads, is because someone was his taking his links and claiming them as their own.

Hand left because of this and because people complained about his batsu streams, which sucks because we are getting this for free.
grindorth wrote:
Not really I was able to download all of Ernie's stuff without logging in


Ah you're right, I see now it's just attachments, not hide tags.
Greatly appreciated your hard work ErnieYoung. :bow: :bow: :bow: Thank you also soudou :D :D :D
Thank you ErnieYoung :bow: :bow: :bow: 8)