Episode #1303 2016.05.01 - Impromptu Ghost Story Inn

A concept proposed by Tanaka for this week’s episode. Each member draws two cards randomly from a batch that has a word on it each (for example, maybe a story involving the word ‘ghoul’ and ‘faceless’ and from there, they must improvise a scary ghost story using those two words as the theme/basis.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21849771.html

[quote:207zuqeb]今週のガキの使いは、『即興!怪談話旅館』薄気味悪いおんぼろ旅館に集まった5人。田中からある遊びが提案される。それは2枚のカードを引いてそれぞれに書かれているワードを使って即興で怖い話を完成させるというもの。なかには怪談には違和感のあるワードも存在し、怖い雰囲気を出して話し始めるも途中で辻褄が合わなくなりクスクスと笑いが起こる者も。そして各自が試行錯誤して話すなか、松本が超恥ずかしい失態をさらす!?[/quote:207zuqeb]

Ah another within the inn storytelling theme, shame it’ll be hard to follow without a translation, but it’ll be funny if they start visibly dissing each other / laughing due to a lame story. :)

So let me get this straight - Tanaka, the most scared guy on the team, wants everyone to get together and tell scary stories? アホか?

[quote="Ni Oxx":wd0kdl49]So let me get this straight - Tanaka, the most scared guy on the team, wants everyone to get together and tell scary stories? アホか?[/quote:wd0kdl49]

Haha, I didn’t think about that, good point! :rofl:
Maybe he’s trying out exposure therapy. :lol:

What the hell is this. May before doors and still no Goodbye Yamasaki ? They couldn´t possibly cancel it, not after so many years.

[quote="Inergio":lb72okbs]What the hell is this. May before doors and still no Goodbye Yamasaki ? They couldn´t possibly cancel it, not after so many years.[/quote:lb72okbs]
Maybe they’ll bring back Yamasaki vs Moriman as an apology!

Sounds like that scary stories segment with all the different guests of various nationalities telling different tales to the cast.

[quote="Ni Oxx":1evjhg8i][quote="Inergio":1evjhg8i]What the hell is this. May before doors and still no Goodbye Yamasaki ? They couldn´t possibly cancel it, not after so many years.[/quote:1evjhg8i]
Maybe they’ll bring back Yamasaki vs Moriman as an apology![/quote:1evjhg8i]

They really could. Yamasaki vs Moriman ended for good. But no one said anything about Tsukites vs Moriman.

[quote="Ni Oxx":3ivpzxdb]Maybe they’ll bring back Yamasaki vs Moriman as an apology![/quote:3ivpzxdb]

Sounds like something that would fit as one of the scary stories in this episode, it would at least give Housei nightmares. :lol:

[quote="soudou":3u5zzai5][quote="Ni Oxx":3u5zzai5]Maybe they’ll bring back Yamasaki vs Moriman as an apology![/quote:3u5zzai5]

Sounds like something that would fit as one of the scary stories in this episode, it would at least give Housei nightmares. :lol:[/quote:3u5zzai5]
I know Housei is like, forty-five, but I don’t think I’m alone in secretly wishing to see him get beaten over the head with burdock roots one more time.

[quote="Ni Oxx":5z1seu0z]I know Housei is like, forty-five, but I don’t think I’m alone in secretly wishing to see him get beaten over the head with burdock roots one more time.[/quote:5z1seu0z]

Heh, someone actually said that to him on a show once and this was his reply:

https://youtu.be/N4UsHkc9CI0?t=39

Also (spoilers)

[hide:3dtcd6d0]Matsumoto hitting the bowl lid instead of the button, haha! :rofl:[/hide:3dtcd6d0]

Thank you. :)

Hahahah! OH MY GOD. This was hilarious. I can definitely typeset this. It’s all dialogue. Adding it to our subbing list!

Update - Testing bonds without phones part 1 is ready for translation :rofl:

http://tofupandas.tumblr.com/Subs

[quote="Otviss":1zmrsnc5]Hahahah! OH MY GOD. This was hilarious. I can definitely typeset this. It’s all dialogue. Adding it to our subbing list![/quote:1zmrsnc5]

Yeah, from the little I understood this was really hilarious, and the way they try so hard not to laugh but fail. :rofl:

Japanese transcript for the parts not written on screen if it helps:

http://o.x0.com/m/233902

Thank you sodou :inlove:

Thank you very much soudou. :rofl:

Thanks, soudou!

What happened to the links to ?, I can not see any of the previous episodes of gaki not tsukai Has something happened? I took months without appearing on the forum and can not find the links to watch episodes please soudou and ernieyoung-san please help what happened? ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

By the way in case it’s not clear, I didn’t upload this week’s episode, I just got the link from you-know-who’s location and website info. So in future weeks, I think we should look to there, to the left of their last post (the London Hearts one). I’m assuming it’s down to copyright issues.

[quote="Hamada DJ":1zgwvegf]I can not see any of the previous episodes of gaki not tsukai[/quote:1zgwvegf]
unos has kindly been making a backup archive of episodes, so check out their 2016 folder for those episodes:

viewtopic.php?t=5811