Episode #1274 2015.09.27 - Costume Talk

Another costume talk for the year. Not exactly sure what the summary translates into but the themes this week involves Matsumoto in a sauna and a gym, Tanaka in a picture book and Hosei’s interest in a certain toy.

[url:347vb2cp]http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21844000.html[/url:347vb2cp]

[quote:347vb2cp]今週のガキの使いは、着ぐるみトークで大激論!松本がサウナで直面したとある場面での後輩の立ち振る舞い方に「ペア感を出せ!」と憤る。その内容とは!?さらにジムで経験した距離感の大事さとは!?そして田中が出版した図鑑をめぐってメンバーの立ち位置で大揉め!意見の合わないメンバーを松本ぶった斬り!最後は、方正が最近気になっているという話題のおもちゃが登場し、一同拒否反応!?最後に迎えた悲しすぎる結末とは!?[/quote:347vb2cp]

[hide:2le47yo2]着ぐるみトーク

https://mega.nz/#!vRd20TCT

[img:2le47yo2]http://i.imgur.com/48DMDZz.jpg[/img:2le47yo2]
[attachment=0:2le47yo2]Gaki_150927_#1274_Costume Talk.zip[/attachment:2le47yo2][/hide:2le47yo2]

Thank you as always for sharing ErnieYoung!

I guess the gist of Matsumoto’s talk was awkward moments sitting in the sauna when people try to fill the silence with inane chit-chat like "Ain’t it hot?" Also apparently he sees people running next to running machines even after they become free? :^)

Tanaka seemed to hesitate in taking his book off Housei to do a promo about it, the rest of the cast started joking about who should hold it. It looked like Matsumoto was suggesting he pretend to come across it, Hamada’s imitation of that idea by dancing the book across his lap was hilarious. Tanaka talks a little about the book but I guess they talked so much about who should hold the book that his promo was short lived. :rofl:

The toy Housei brings on appears to be Pop-Up Pirate but each of the swords has a batsu on it, if the pirate pops, whoever put that sword in has to suffer the batsu written on it. Housei had trouble reading the small writing (he sometimes wears glasses), but then when the others took it off him they didn’t fair much better. It seems the really interesting ones (sounded like Matsumoto would have to kiss Hamada? Not sure) didn’t pop the pirate though, regardless of how much they yelled for it to do so. I wonder if they will use that thing in a future New Years special. :devil:

What is the book about?
Picture took by Tanaka? only?

[quote="andylau-fr":1e79fbhz]What is the book about? Picture took by Tanaka? only?[/quote:1e79fbhz]

It’s an educational book about how animals see the world, the two examples shown in his little promo here were rabbits and hamsters.
Housei promoted it on his Twitter a couple of months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/GakiNoTsukai/c … s_like_an/

[quote="soudou":19anjs96]I guess the gist of Matsumoto’s talk was awkward moments sitting in the sauna when people try to fill the silence with inane chit-chat like "Ain’t it hot?" Also apparently he sees people running next to running machines even after they become free? :^)
[/quote:19anjs96]
Matsumoto decided to go to a sauna with his kouhai (obscure rookie from another agency). Matsumoto was little slower at undressing, so he entered the sauna last. In addition to the kouhai, some old guy was already in the sauna so he sat on the benches. However, his kouhai kept his mouth shut and so they all sat in silence.
This situation was something Matsumoto didn’t like; he wanted to have a [b:19anjs96]"pair feeling"[/b:19anjs96]. In other words, the kouhai should have spoken to him to let the stranger know that Matsumoto had company instead coming to sauna alone. Feeling awkward in the atmosphere, Matsumoto even let out a small "So hot…" in order to get the kouhai start a conversation, but he completely ignored it which further enraged Matsumoto since it made him look like just some weak guy who whines out loud. In the end the he left the sauna and afterwards lectured his kouhai hard about not being able to read the mood.
After hearing the story, the others members didn’t really symphatize with him. Hamada pointed out that Matsumoto should have started the conversation normally by himself (with Housei and Tanaka agreeing), but Matsumoto replied that "it would have been really uncool", "his loss" and "the thought-pattern of someone with low yearly wage". Apparently the kouhai’s best action would have been waiting about 30 seconds and then asking "So what happened with X?"

The story after that was about people with no sense of personal space; even though there are several running machines lined up, some random guy takes the one right next to Matsumoto. Same thing with cramped public baths; "Isn’t taking the corner obvious? Someone who takes the middle space by default is [i:19anjs96]censored[/i:19anjs96]".

In general, it was a pretty good episode, reminded me a lot of the Free Talks where Matsumoto really tried to push his ideas through, no matter how biased or illogical they were.

Thanks so much for the translation, that makes a lot more sense! :)

Yeah I think I’d side with Tanaka and Housei on that one. I understand where Matsumoto is coming from in being self-conscious about what the random stranger thought, but I can’t really agree with giving the kouhai a hard time. Everyones different, they may have been the type who doesn’t mind peace and quiet. If anything it can be a sign of a good relationship when people get to that point where they can feel comfortable not saying anything.

At any rate, I totally agree with you about it being a trait that serves Matsumoto well in keeping his talks sharp. The fact he’ll speak out regardless of any controversy is why he’s still able to come up with a funny comment on just about anything to keep things rolling.