Famicon Retro Battle 2 [ENG sub]

Thank you Hans and Mickstar from Team gaki for providing translation. Wonderful work!

Dailymotion link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34x59 ... ttle-2_fun

Website post link:

http://tofupandas.tumblr.com/post/12843 ... gia-battle

Hey everyone. Thanks for being patient. We’ve had alot to do lately and things haven’t being going as smooth as we would have wanted to. But with that said we are still glad to be back, especially with a new release! This is the second addition of the probably “2 episode series” of “Retro famicon battle”. The cast is now back yet another time to try their hands on retro games from their youth on the Famicon console. Known as Nintendo entertainment system outside japan or NES for short.

As always we appreciate feedback. If you want to contact us you can do that by sending us a mail at Tofupandahost@gmail.com

Thank you all fans for your ever lasting support. Not only is it fun to sub for ourselves, knowing there will be thousands of satisfied and happy fans watching our videos makes us work harder and remain happy!

Enjoy!

Many many thanks, you made my day.

Thank you very much for this sub. Was fun to see them joke around and seem more relaxed than when in normal competitions.

Awesome. Thanks a lot!

Angry smile to confuse you :@

Awesome, I enjoy gaming so I really like this theme and had hoped the second would get a sub. Thank you very much for your hard work! Here’s hoping they do more episodes like this.

[quote="soudou":xqtgue9k]Awesome, I enjoy gaming so I really like this theme and had hoped the second would get a sub. Thank you very much for your hard work! Here’s hoping they do more episodes like this.[/quote:xqtgue9k]

My guess is they wont, but you never know! I’m not really sure how they plan episodes… Episode 2 was from 2013… You’d think they would do another one already.

[quote="Otviss":1hteux72]My guess is they wont, but you never know! I’m not really sure how they plan episodes… Episode 2 was from 2013… You’d think they would do another one already.[/quote:1hteux72]

Yeah, sometimes they do bring back old themes but you’re right, it’s unfortunate that they’ve abandoned the idea thus far. I guess it depends on what kind of ratings the previous episodes got. I was really hoping to see them work up towards other consoles and genres of games. Would be hilarious to see them play survival horror or something.

[quote="soudou":2ptzx9iy]Would be hilarious to see them play survival horror or something.[/quote:2ptzx9iy]

Haha. RIght right. We’ll im not really a gamer, I’m more happy with seeing them do original stuff and bring that absurdist humor they haven’t had in a while but that robot episode was really something else! Loved it!

I love you man. Thank you for sharing this! :bow:

Anyone know the music around 3 minute mark?

[quote="deathgod":3a19oqfk]Anyone know the music around 3 minute mark?[/quote:3a19oqfk]
[video:3a19oqfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knxBPWLZTGs[/video:3a19oqfk]

Omg thank you so much I really appreciate it! This is now one of my favorite songs ever thank you very much again!