Episode #1263 2015.07.12 - Hamada's Trip to Enoshima

Hamada takes a trip to the island of Enoshima under the pretense of filming another PV as Hamada Bamyu Bamyu, but instead he is being monitored to see what kind of funny quotes he has in response in to falling victim to a few pranks and the reaction that will occur once the he is told that the whole trip was a setup. I think it’ll be pretty much similar stuff to the other prank shows like Damasareta Taisho, except they’re looking for quotes instead of funny reactions.

[url:3k6xc3h8]http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21841972.html[/url:3k6xc3h8]

[quote:3k6xc3h8]今週のガキの使いは、浜田名言小旅行!浜田ばみゅばみゅのPV撮影と偽って、浜田を一人江ノ島ぶらり旅に連れだし、その間にどんな名言が飛び出すのかを徹底検証!そして後日ドッキリだと知らされ、浜田ブチ切れ!?VTRではスタッフ、旅先の人との絡みでいらついた時の名言、昭和芸人っぽい小ボケ名言、休憩中にいきなり放った名言など、次々と珍名言が飛び出し鑑賞していたスタジオメンバーも爆笑!浜田の生態をとくとご覧あれ[/quote:3k6xc3h8]

Hahaha. Looking forward to this.

I’ve been there. Really nice place, but I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. That is, the Enoshima next to Kamakura. Apparently, there’s an aquarium there. Never saw it.

[hide:3cgl1yoo]浜田ドッキリ ぶらり江の島 名言の旅!!
浜田をドッキリにかけた!! ぶらり旅で名言が出るのか検証

https://mega.nz/#!SdNTXYhb

[img:3cgl1yoo]http://i.imgur.com/CjCjXLM.jpg[/img:3cgl1yoo]
[attachment=0:3cgl1yoo]Gaki_150712_#1263_Hamada's Trip to Enoshima.zip[/attachment:3cgl1yoo][/hide:3cgl1yoo]

Thank you very much. :D :clap:

Thanks ErnieYoung!

This is one of those episodes that would really benefit from a sub, the bits I could only guess at seemed really funny though, great episode to highlight Hamada’s natural air. :rofl:

Kinda curious why he kept mentioning Yama-chan (I’m assuming they were comments along the line of "'this is more Yama-chan’s thing" but I’ve no idea really).

As it turns out, this is the same Enoshima that I went to. Subs would be good, but I am more than happy to wait. It seems that Hamada has managed to avoid the tourist spots of the town, maybe there will be a part 2. Never got me one of those ebisenbei. I would have enjoyed it. I was always told that Kyoto was the place for genuine, spicy, senbei. The truth is you can get them just about anywhere, but each town does a different version. I seem to associate Blue Potato ice cream with Enoshima, but it might actually have been in the town next door which was the real reason for my trip. Kamakura. For anyone who grew up in a seaside town and feeling nostalgic, this is a great place to go if you are in Japan. Mind, swimming can cause skin irritation at certain times of the year. Heavy metals, just sayin’. If you’re a windsurfer, even better!

Thank you very much. :clap: 8)

[quote="AnonGakiJunkie258":2evf49wd]:sweat: the mega link seems to be missing it says it’s no longer available[/quote:2evf49wd]

Still opens for me.
Maybe you could try Google Chrome or the MEGA add-on for Firefox.
Or a download catcher like JDownloader etc. will do it if you copy the link on the forum here.

This was fun. Or atleast "looks" like fun! I’ll bring it back to the group and see if we want to sub it. :)

[b:2tvge723]Update:[/b:2tvge723] added it to our subbing list. Looking forward to seeing it done!

[quote="soudou":288g3050][quote="AnonGakiJunkie258":288g3050]:sweat: the mega link seems to be missing it says it’s no longer available[/quote:288g3050]

Still opens for me.
Maybe you could try Google Chrome or the MEGA add-on for Firefox.
Or a download catcher like JDownloader etc. will do it if you copy the link on the forum here.[/quote:288g3050]

I used Google Chrome originally but I just tried again and now it’s there haha I’m not sure what happened :^) :lol: