[Eng-Sub] Gaki no Tsukai Episode #1224 - KIKI Cheese

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
10 posts Page 1 of 1
From a four way collaboration, we present to you, "KIKI Cheese"! Ta-daaaaa~
STREAMING HERE!
DOWNLOAD 1080i(RAW)/Hard-Subs/Soft-Subs+Font Package here!

CREDITS:
Timer/Typesetter: yamasakigifs.tumblr.com
Translator: J-Hive & Mickstar
Proofreader: Oolong (DTR Subs)
ZEIN OUT!!!
Yay Kiki! Glad to see this up and out, so many subs hitting the scene right now, we're getting spoiled rotten. :D
tomorrow is Hamada Bamyu Bamyu's time to shine... *hint* *hint* >_>
ZEIN OUT!!!
AWW YISS KIKI! :D

I'm always hungry for Kiki! (low quality pun intended)

Thanks a lot

Edit:
Weird to actually see "Hochland Kaese-Ecken" german cheese in there. Did they import it or does it actually sell with that name in Japan?
The dumb is strong in this one.
Thanks for the sub!
Many thanks for the sub.
gesichtspalme wrote:
Edit:
Weird to actually see "Hochland Kaese-Ecken" german cheese in there. Did they import it or does it actually sell with that name in Japan?

"Hochland" distributes their products worldwide as far as i know.
Delli Dellmeier wrote:
"Hochland" distributes their products worldwide as far as i know.

I was just surprised to see the text on the package written in German with no Japanese on it whatsoever.
The dumb is strong in this one.
Yes, i was surprised also. ^^ In Japan they surely have specific import grocery stores.
Japanese cheeses look so weird to me. They look like rubber erasers.
10 posts Page 1 of 1