New translation project

Hey guys,

Some of you may know me because I have done the live translations for the last 2 years and I hope you enjoyed them.

Me and Rich have been talking about doing something similar to the live translations on NY Eve, where Richard will stream videos (which are downloaded) and I would translate them in the comments box in a livestream. We will do this a few times a week and this will mean that people can watch more Japanese TV more often.

My question to you guys is ‘which Japanese TV programs would want me to tranlate?’

On top of this, if there is a certain episode you really want translated, now is the time to put a link to that video below here.

Obviously, Richard is busy with Team Gaki at the moment with the Batsu Game translations so there won’t be anything official for a little while, but if we can generate enough interest, we will definitely go through with it. So let us know what you think of the new idea.

Cheers guys,

Garnet crow interview segment on Hey3X

http://m.56.com/view/id-MTU2MDIxMjA.html :rock:

Gaki obviously!
And maybe some other shows featuring the Gaki cast.
(My totally biased vote would obviously go to any shows with Housei but most of those are only on Kansai region channels).

Outside of that GodzillaRadio has subbed various shows but has little time to dedicate towards subbing these days, maybe you can view their blog to see what’s in demand in their comments and chat box:

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... -name.html

I hope you can save your subs. I’m sure someone can later time/typeset them.

Shabekuri 007 would be good but its fast paced.

I shall take advantage now! I would like to see the Hamada 24 hour commercials batsu translated, please. :)

[url:3adgh035]http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ref=em_over&ch_userid=generalkor&prgid=33053485[/url:3adgh035]

In case the RAW video is in bad quality, let me know, I’ll upload the better quality I have in my PC!

Mickstar, what a great idea!!

I personally would love for some Lincoln videos to be translated. It’s a fantastic show with Downtown and would really be great for some of the videos there to be translated.

Thanks!!

I’d be if any episodes from these shows gets translated, they’re mostly [i:2pliq9am]geinin-centered[/i:2pliq9am] shows:
[b:2pliq9am]Ametalk, Shabekuri007, Escape Game DERO, Nazotoki Battle TORE!, London Hearts, Suberanai Hanashi, Daibakushou! Akan Police, Uwa! Damasareta Taisho, ItteQ, JinRoh~Who’s the Liar~[/b:2pliq9am].
I can provide the raws in [u:2pliq9am]HD[/u:2pliq9am] if you ever decide to work with any of these series and maybe even help with some timing if I have free time.

I would be very interested in seeing another ‘500 quizzes’’ episode translated :-)

I love the Lincoln idea. I personally like to request, that episode where Matsumoto and his family appear dressed as Five Rangers, and sing a song. Looks really funny. I believe "Soudou" knows the number of the episode, unfortunely I can’t find it right now :( ;(

Thanks in advance friends!

[quote="rko3000":89slyjxm]I love the Lincoln idea. I personally like to request, that episode where Matsumoto and his family appear dressed as Five Rangers, and sing a song. Looks really funny. I believe "Soudou" knows the number of the episode, unfortunely I can’t find it right now :( ;(

Thanks in advance friends![/quote:89slyjxm]

All I know is that the episode is under the 2002 season, and it was part of a batsu in which Matsumoto lose.

[quote="rko3000":90vae1ih]I personally like to request, that episode where Matsumoto and his family appear dressed as Five Rangers, and sing a song. Looks really funny. I believe "Soudou" knows the number of the episode, unfortunely I can’t find it right now :( ;(
Thanks in advance friends![/quote:90vae1ih]

Oh, actually I think I do know because someone asked for that in the forum chat, I believe it’s episodes 620 - 621.

I would love to see more no laughing batsu unseen footage getting subbed. Especially this year’s footage, since my favorite part got cut :(

The idea is amazing. shabekuri 007 would be nice for a change.

[quote="niken":l90h42o6]I would love to see more no laughing batsu unseen footage getting subbed. Especially this year’s footage, since my favorite part got cut :([/quote:l90h42o6]

i like this idea! the lunch time was cut in this year NLB