Episode #1234 2014.12.07 - 2014's Best Ten Episodes on VTR

In past years they aired this yearly recap episode at least a fortnight or the week before New Year’s Eve, so it’s strange they decided to air this as the first episode of December.

[url:1447yh48]http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21836318.html[/url:1447yh48]

[quote:1447yh48]今週のガキの使いは、2014年のおもしろVTRをベスト10形式で振り返る!スタジオの総合司会は17年連続で元ダウンタウンマネージャーの藤原寛が務める。恒例のオープニングアクトは2014年を象徴するあのキャラになりきって方正も爆笑!?そしてVTRはもう一度見たい爆笑の名企画を笑いどころだけを抽出してお届けします!もちろんガースーなど準レギュラーも大活躍!そして栄光の1位はダウンタウン赤面のあの企画!?[/quote:1447yh48]

cant believe its already this time of year, countdown to batsu begins :D

Maybe they have something planned during this December apart of the batsu, so that’s why they moved the airdate to the first sunday of December.

Top 10 of 2014
[hide:4fh6nj5y]2014年 ガキの使い おもしろVTR ベスト10

https://mega.nz/#!6UsXQDxK

[img:4fh6nj5y]http://i.imgur.com/PgV8QnV.jpg[/img:4fh6nj5y]
[attachment=0:4fh6nj5y]Gaki_141207_#1234_Top 10 of 2014.zip[/attachment:4fh6nj5y][/hide:4fh6nj5y]

So the top 10 projects featured in this episode are, in order of ranking:

1. Gourmet Reporting Competition (aired 20th and 27th of July)
  2. Hamada’s Cram School (aired 20th of April, 17th and 24th of August)
  3. Angry Tour (aired 14th of September)
  4. Tsukitei Hosei 24 Hr Interview (aired 16th and 23rd of April)
  5. Itao’s Lip Sync Studio (aired 6th of April)
  6. I Think You Like This Item competitions (aired 19th of January, 4th of May, 22nd of June, 26th of October)
  7. License’s Fujiwara’s manzai with Downtown (2nd of November)
  8. Weeping Performance Competition (aired 6th of July)
  9. Tahara Toshihiko Karuta Competition (aired 8th and 15th of August)
  10. Non-stop Club (aired 3rd of August)

What do you guys think of this list? Personally, Itao’s Lip Sync Studio would be my number 1. That was genuinely one of the best Gaki episodes in the last couple of years.

Very good ep this one. Even for a flash back ep. I think the top 10 was right but the Non-stop Club should of been in the top 5!!! But Gourmet Reporting Competition was the best of the year for me. :clap:

Who choice the rank? peoples voted on web or ?

[quote="andylau-fr":1tp3e2t8]Who choice the rank? peoples voted on web or ?[/quote:1tp3e2t8]

They probably choose the episodes judging by their raitings, otherwise there would be a page on the Gaki’s official page where you could vote for the best episodes of 2014.

[quote="VideogameDC":1zf2e7aw][quote="andylau-fr":1zf2e7aw]Who choice the rank? peoples voted on web or ?[/quote:1zf2e7aw]

They probably choose the episodes judging by their raitings, otherwise there would be a page on the Gaki’s official page where you could vote for the best episodes of 2014.[/quote:1zf2e7aw]
I’ll try and find some ratings for Gaki episodes. Probably will post them in another thread but it would be interesting to see whether your theory is correct.

I don’t want to bet anything, I may be wrong, but that would be my theory.

Overall the rankings were fitting, but the License Fujiwara manzai act was pretty crappy and Hamada-Juku felt quite uninspired, excluding the final blindfold hijinks.

I remember laughing so much when this happened.
[hide:203mn5cs][img:203mn5cs]http://i.imgur.com/7hFqZX1.jpg[/img:203mn5cs][/hide:203mn5cs]

Well food-reviewing programs are super popular in Japan so seeing the Gaki guys attempting it (and then reviewing each other) was probably gonna be popular too. Sadist Hamada in any form must be pretty popular as well. :lol:
Happy to see Tsukitei’s episode on the list of course ;)

Oh wow Matsumoto went all Takeshi with that hair.

[quote="desukarhu":q0zv25pk]Oh wow Matsumoto went all Takeshi with that hair.[/quote:q0zv25pk]

Guess Matsumoto sometime he will trash the Friday Magazine offices, like Takeshi did. :D

As a sidenote, there is no Gaki episode for this week. Just checked the NTV timetable for this week and they’re running a really long Japanese House of Representatives election.

Maybe that’s why they decided to air the Top 10 earlier this month… Right?