Episode #1227 2014.10.19 - 2nd Stroll to See Celebrities

[hide:3b308lwr]徹底検証! 有名人に会うまでブラリし続けましょう!! 中目黒編

https://mega.nz/#!eYUHQKiA

[img:3b308lwr]http://i.imgur.com/iukgo2R.jpg[/img:3b308lwr]
[attachment=0:3b308lwr]Gaki_141019_#1227_2nd Stroll to See Celebrities.zip[/attachment:3b308lwr][/hide:3b308lwr]

Thanks! Can’t wait for this one.

Funny episode!

If you’re wondering what happened to the Gaki member not in this one:

[hide:1hs9pt7a]Matsumoto called in sick because he had a tummy ache :rofl:[/hide:1hs9pt7a]

would you really see that many celebrities in one area :?: is this staged?
I am not sure i get these strolls…so they are looking for exile members, and have to guess their names when they see them? is that whats happening?

thanks for posting this btw!! ^_^

anyone have a link to a stream or something? mega downloads keeps freezing and the percentage loops

[quote="TokyoAshes":3ajy8ziz]would you really see that many celebrities in one area :?: is this staged?
I am not sure i get these strolls…so they are looking for exile members, and have to guess their names when they see them? is that whats happening?

thanks for posting this btw!! ^_^[/quote:3ajy8ziz]

They’re walking around in public places trying to find celebrities, it won’t end until they find one, and if they find a celebrity that they recognize they also have to know their name or it won’t count. They mentioned EXILE a lot because their office (talent agency?) is nearby in Nakameguro apparently.

Master [b:2sbialfc]ErnieYoung[/b:2sbialfc], I know you never talk to me. Maybe you hate me :D :D but I need to know. The video is in 60 fps?? Cause it looks so smooth, the moves are so soft. But this is my first time watching something in 1080i instead of 1080p, so, maybe can be that

Thank you very much ErnieYoung. :bow: :rofl:

[quote="Arlekin":3i11cz2w]Master [b:3i11cz2w]ErnieYoung[/b:3i11cz2w], I know you never talk to me. Maybe you hate me :D :D but I need to know. The video is in 60 fps?? Cause it looks so smooth, the moves are so soft. But this is my first time watching something in 1080i instead of 1080p, so, maybe can be that[/quote:3i11cz2w]
No kidding! I don’t hate you. :) :hug:

The uploaded video is 1440x1080 (60i/30fps).
It look like a 60p (60fps) video by the [b:3i11cz2w]deinterlacing filter[/b:3i11cz2w] of your video player (PC, TV, PS3 etc).

[quote="ErnieYoung":2v0cb98b]No kidding! I don’t hate you.

The uploaded video is 1440x1080 (60i/30fps).
It look like a 60p (60fps) video by the deinterlacing filter of your video player (PC, TV, PS3 etc).[/quote:2v0cb98b]

HUG!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :nod: :D :D

Oh, I see. It really looks great. I have my PC connected to my LCD and I use MPC-HC to watch the videos and my movies in MKV, but this is the first time I can appreciate the difference. Thank you so much for clarify me that pal. You rocks!! :rock: :rock: :bow: :bow:

What to they ask them when they say "private"? Every time they found someone they asked "blablalbal puraiveito blabla? - Hai!"

[quote="TokyoAshes":2kv2guf7]would you really see that many celebrities in one area :?: is this staged? [/quote:2kv2guf7]
I’d say it’s almost certainly staged, as are most of the Gaki skits. I used to live in the Nakameguro station area, and there actually are a ton of celebrities - musicians, mostly - who live in that part of town, but it’s not like it’s a Hollywood-ish area. The path that they took (southeast from the Donki, a loop by the Tokyu Store, and then back up Yamate Dori to Donki) looked almost designed to have them run into a minimum of people; there’s not all that much of interest in that stretch of road.

[quote="Knudow":3rffm7fx]What to they ask them when they say "private"? Every time they found someone they asked "blablalbal puraiveito blabla? - Hai!"[/quote:3rffm7fx]
They’re asking whether they have work or they have time off and are doing private stuff at that moment.

One of the rules is that the celebrities they find have to be there on personal business(their off time or "private" time), and not having location shooting. After they find them, the GnT staff has to call their agency to request permission to use the footage.

It’s no-go if GnT cast can’t remember the names of the celebrities, or if their agencies deny permission, or if the celebrity is there for work.

The celebrities the GnT cast found are
[hide:1j075s59]Hinagata Akiko in the car, Nakamura Masaya in the pachinko parlour, Sekiguchi Mandy in the store.[/hide:1j075s59]

[quote="grindorth":2ogmwdip]anyone have a link to a stream or something? mega downloads keeps freezing and the percentage loops[/quote:2ogmwdip]

[url:2ogmwdip]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x288qwp[/url:2ogmwdip]

[quote="grindorth":1fgrq67o]anyone have a link to a stream or something? mega downloads keeps freezing and the percentage loops[/quote:1fgrq67o]

Download JDownloader, and use the link grabber to download anything posted to this site. When I first started lurking back in 2011, I used to right click on everything here and it was a huge headache. JDownloader sticks it in a queue and can continue from a point if the download stops at anytime. Believe me, it will save your sanity :)

Was going to say on the subject of this episode that I’m not sure it’s staged because in the previous ep, they failed to find anyone, and one of the jokes at the end is how it’s funny that cough wasn’t there and they managed to find people.

There are people out filming TV shows all the time in Japan - even when I was living in the countryside I still managed to walk into a filming of Tanaka’s wildlife show in the local aquarium. I’ve seen lots of random Japanese celebrities in Tokyo and Osaka (most of the time I don’t have a clue who the hell they are, it’s obvious from all the cameras and crowds that they’re someone well known).

Yeah I don’t think it’s staged, Japanese celebrities (even actors) are really bad at acting and those reactions seemed real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP_AW_C6K-w

Thanks for the episode, but mate can you re-upload this episode and 1217 links are dead.