Stalking Tanaka

Is it fake ? He really acts too bad mannered to believe it wasn’t scripted?

It’s staged. Because Tanaka is someone very kind and polite, so they made fun by making him very unpolite and bad mannered.

So it is just to make the viewers laugh? It is whole comedy? I am really confused, sometimes they make videos, where the members are laughing and that makes even us laugh, but sometimes they just fake everything and I don’t know what should I laugh on.

A number of the gaki no tsukai episodes are scripted and acted out like skits. Sometimes, it’s easy to know it’s an act, sometimes not…

The stalking/tailing eps are all staged(there’s a disclaimer at the end).
So are the Itao episodes(the foreigner(s) introduced as his ‘wife’ is just an actress paid to play the role).

They all have their own roles, their tv persona, in the show to play(eg. Yamasaki fails at things, Hamada’s short temper, etc)…

[quote="solari":dgorlirq]…[/quote:dgorlirq]
What about No-Laughing ones?

[quote="adabo":109s6i51]What about No-Laughing ones?[/quote:109s6i51]

The staff and writers of the show engineer the setups but the Gaki cast have no knowledge of what the staff have set out for them so that their reactions can be natural. :nod:
Sometimes the Gaki crew start acting up just to wind each other up though and make themselves laugh. Other times it backfires on them and they end up being the only one to laugh at their own act however. :D