I remember this Youtube series... what was it?

It was where Hamada and Matsumoto went VS each other. I remember one where there was a toy train with music playing, where it would switch tracks when they answer questions, and the last question was with them on a set of three balloons. I remember another one where they were dressed up as women… one was Marilyn Monroe… the other I forget… maybe Madonna?.. I think they were suspended from the ceiling for some reason. I remember another one where they were playing soccer, and every time the other got a goal, the winner chose a number on a board of maybe 1-9, and it would reveal a holdback for the other one.

They were just like VS games, but I dunno what they were called. It was JUST them, so it was no team fights or anything.

That series may be ‘The taiketsu’ from Gottsu ee Kanji. Downtown each dressed up as two similar characters(fictional and nonfictional) and then have some sort of showdown. The one who loses gets batsu game. Imada was the host.
Gottsu’s subforum right below the Gaki no Tsukai subforum.
I have several of these videos ripped from yt but have not gotten around to uploading them…

I have a similar problem. This is like Hamada’s Unthinkable Trial, but with Yamasaki as the defendant. (This series is Gaki No Tsukai) There were no subs. There was one scene shere they did 500 questions with (If I remember) Egashira 2:50, and Endou won. When they both were talking at the end, Yamasaki apreeciated Endou winning, but said something.

助けて!!! (HELP MEEE!!! a line in Yamasaki (Hosei) piano recital)