Gaki no Tsukai (2011.06.05) Memory Song Drive [Eng Sub]

Hey, here’s another Gaki no Tsukai episode with subs.
The five play songs while telling each other about a special memory or episode of their lives that the song sort of signifies.
Hope you like it

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... ai-ya.html

hm… link on the blog seems broke?. Keeps asking me to sign in and make a blog profile, then says i can’t access it. poo, oh well guess it’s back to PSO2 for the moment. Thanks though when you get it fixed unless it’s something on my end.
Also first post i fail… ;(

Fixed now. Sorry, I don’t know why but it stuffed up

Hey man, errors or not on links and whatnot. It’s nice to see more Gaki no Tsukai stuff posted subtitled, big thanks^^. Keep up the good work.
just finished watching this one. Pretty enjoyable.

Hilarious end there.

Nice video, thanks a lot for the subs :)

Thank you! :)

Thank you for subbing this ! i have been looking forward to it since the episode aired :P :P :P

and thanks for posting a separate .ass subfile for those who already have the episode in raw !! we don’t always see that :^) :^) :D :D

and btw its [size=200:35n0h2ai]2011 not 2001[/size:35n0h2ai] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haa~ mistyped it lol
It’s fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out :bow:

[quote="GodzillaRadio":1e3nm98w]Haa~ mistyped it lol
It’s fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out :bow:[/quote:1e3nm98w]

Thanks for the upload GodzillaRadio,
Would you be uploading to DamilyMotion?

Thank you!

Matsumoto is again talking about his hug and fart moment with Hamada, just like in subaranai hanashi 4, which you released 2 weeks ago. what a coincidence ^^

[quote="Solace":kgnol5b7]
Would you be uploading to DamilyMotion?[/quote:kgnol5b7]
Eventually yes

[quote="firerevenge":kgnol5b7]Thank you!

Matsumoto is again talking about his hug and fart moment with Hamada, just like in subaranai hanashi 4, which you released 2 weeks ago. what a coincidence ^[1]

lol yeah, he’s always talking about that story. I’ve heard it quite a few times actually.

1. /quote:kgnol5b7 ↩︎

the subs are not well synced with the 720p version…

I fixed a little but still off a bit for half of the video …

That was great, thank you for taking the time to subtitle it! I had to laugh out loud when Yamazaki mentioned Jimmy liking that sad song also hahah… :D Is this a one-off or a continuous segment?

Not sure, but doesn’t Yamazaki have some kind of musical background? I remember he was quite proficient at playing piano in the Haunted School episode (and his own Yamazaki Produce episodes) - that would explain why he can’t help singing along to music!

Thank you so much! I always wanted to see one of this with subs! I love to hear their stories.

[quote="Polar":3hrr1ei5]That was great, thank you for taking the time to subtitle it! I had to laugh out loud when Yamazaki mentioned Jimmy liking that sad song also hahah… :D Is this a one-off or a continuous segment?

Not sure, but doesn’t Yamazaki have some kind of musical background? I remember he was quite proficient at playing piano in the Haunted School episode (and his own Yamazaki Produce episodes) - that would explain why he can’t help singing along to music![/quote:3hrr1ei5]

Haha that makes sense! I’d love to know exactly what he’s studied in, beyond piano of course (and I admit quite a few of the songs on Yamasaki Produce have gotten stuck in my head after hearing them)

[quote="giffan":igip7ltg]Haha that makes sense! I’d love to know exactly what he’s studied in, beyond piano of course (and I admit quite a few of the songs on Yamasaki Produce have gotten stuck in my head after hearing them)[/quote:igip7ltg]

Yeah, Yamazaki Produce is one of the series I would like to see subtitled most…I wonder how good (or badly) they think of his song-writing/composing skills! :D

[quote="GodzillaRadio":jk6l24ei][quote="Solace":jk6l24ei]
Would you be uploading to DamilyMotion?[/quote:jk6l24ei]
Eventually yes

[quote="firerevenge":jk6l24ei]Thank you!

Matsumoto is again talking about his hug and fart moment with Hamada, just like in subaranai hanashi 4, which you released 2 weeks ago. what a coincidence ^[1]

lol yeah, he’s always talking about that story. I’ve heard it quite a few times actually.[/quote:jk6l24ei]

Poor thing, must have been scarred for life :D

1. /quote:jk6l24ei ↩︎

I loved Hamada’s expression during his last song, he seemed to enjoy it so much, in a nostalgic way; and the way Cocorico seemed moved, reminds me of Drunken Momotaro Theater.

I’d be sooo happy to listen to the entired Downtown’s CD… Think anybody around could have it?

I’ve finally uploaded the video onto dailymotion

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsatyx ... mbediframe