This is too cruel!

Just found this prank on Yamazaki. This made me cringe. Literary. I could hardly watch it. Poor thing :worried:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GmrROby ... re=related

Oh man… I cringed too. :(

But was funny when they show him it all that was a prank. :D

[quote="Feinhenzer":7enr54uf]Oh man… I cringed too. :(

But was funny when they show him it all that was a prank. :D[/quote:7enr54uf]

somewhat funny yes, but still very cruel. Yamazaki looked like he would start crying. Think yourself in that position, even if it is a prank, I think you wouldn´t sleep very well that night…

this is…so wrong!

Haha, they even sodomized him with lube and all! Epic and hilarious setup, Yamazaki always gets the worse pranks^^

That was very wrong. "Did you know Downtown humorously tried to have Yamasaki sodomized? No? Well it’s true." OMG, that’s a true statement I can make.

Is there someone who can provide some cliff notes on what Yamasaki was saying during the night?

Highlights from the after-talk.

M: ‘You should [i:3b5wqftr]really[/i:3b5wqftr] invest in english lessons. "How much money you got?" he says. "Money…ikurademo! [as much as you want] ikurademo!" you say.’
Y: ‘I only had that and "Sorry, sorry!"’
H: ‘And at the start you were all "SUMIMASEN! HONMA SUMIMASEN!"’

H: ‘You totally tried to suck him off when he pulled the knife!’ headsmack
[…]
H: ‘You realise we couldn’t have televised this if you’d done that.’

~10:40
Y: ‘When I felt the lube nozzle up my ass I was finally like "Alright. It’s decided."’
H: ‘WTF "Decided"?’
Y: ‘Like "OK, I’m screwed anyway. Resigned to my fate." So I was like "Uhhnnn~" to give the impression of OH-GOD-YES-I’M-TOTALLY-INTO-THIS.’
M: ‘Like "YES I’M TOTALLY NOT RESISTING ANY MORE I RECEIVE YOUR COCK AND IN FACT IT TOTALLY FEELS GOOD!"’
Y: ‘Yes yes like that!’
M: 'WAKARUKA?![‘THEF*CKWOULDWEFIGURETHATOUT?!]’

~9.57
Y: ‘I was saying sorry when you spanked me because I thought he was mad that I was tensing up’
H: ‘That’s what the "Sorry! Sorry!" was?’
Y: ‘Sorry for tensing my sphincter! Sorry!’

It has already been posted elsewhere in the forum.

Yamasaki was completely drunk :o

[quote="atreyu_tiger":nmnu88xd]It has already been posted elsewhere in the forum.

Yamasaki was completely drunk :o[/quote:nmnu88xd]

can you point out where?

[quote="kojio":1ixr7ihg]Highlights from the after-talk.

[…]

[/quote:1ixr7ihg]

Hahahahah! Now everything makes sense! Thanks! :clap:

We talked about the roughness of the prank, the crew being plastered, Yamasaki’s reaction and his alcohol tolerance as well. There was even some talk about the fact of drinking in a primetime TV show.

The thread has been removed, because I can’t even find it among my posts.

Man alive! Poor Yama! :o

yeah a bit a extreme for a prank, but i do feel it was acted out. i mean unless they had a knife or gun to him, i don’t picture any guy just givin in so quickly n not putting up more of a fight knowing he’s about to get butt raped. but regardless, if it was acted, id still hate to be in yama-chans place

[quote="Ezoghoul":1kxc4x22]yeah a bit a extreme for a prank, but i do feel it was acted out. i mean unless they had a knife or gun to him, i don’t picture any guy just givin in so quickly n not putting up more of a fight knowing he’s about to get butt raped. but regardless, if it was acted, id still hate to be in yama-chans place[/quote:1kxc4x22]

uuh! They HAD a knife :| He was all like "ok , shutting up" as soon as they showed it to him…

oh did they? haha i guessed i missed that. ok. im shutting up now :x

[quote="Ezoghoul":oqbezikq]oh did they? haha i guessed i missed that. ok. im shutting up now :x[/quote:oqbezikq]

nonononono! Gaki ninja no shutting up, gaki ninja good:D :hug:

i was wondering what was going through the beginning few minutes of the video and after reaching the part… i also find it too much.