24/7 Gaki no tsukai Livestream

Hey everyone. just want to announce that on http://www.justin.tv/gntbatsugames you can watch Gaki no Tsukai 24/7 together with other GNT fans :)

Big thank you to gntbatsugames@JTV for making this possible :)
If you want to chip in and help out his streaming please check out the "Chip in" feature at the bottom of the page
Enjoy.

OMG thanks alot

awwww yerrrr
this is amazing.
now i really REALLY hope the stupid ass SOPA doesnt go through

Thanks for spreading the word, ISP problems have now been solved, I’ve censored the 24 Hour tag so it’s safe to broadcast on JTV and I am currently download all subbed Gaki No Tsukai related videos. I plan on also setting up a lower quality stream for those without a good connection, however I do not know when this will be done by. I’m also planning on doing other stuff which I won’t be able to say just yet, but keep an eye out.

EDIT Removed.

All seems to be well, now!

I’d say this is complete fraud. yh i think you should post a complain.

Seems like a fraud to me, I bet he used the money to get new game consoles and enjoy Left for Dead 2 ?

Anyway that’s a disgusting thing if it’s true, I hope Kalum will clarify this. If he doesn’t I guess you can file a complaint with Justin.tv

Sometimes people just lose interest in this stuff and let obligations lapse even when they shouldn’t (I’ve done this, though thankfully not when other people’s money was involved).

This does sound pretty dodge though. Hopefully it can be sorted out one way or another. Don’t hesitate to file an official claim if it comes to it though; you don’t want other people throwing money away on it

the channel is back up again btw…but the question is for how long

Glad I held off. I appear to have been mistaken. The channel is back up, the ISP issues resolved.

This is great! Thank you.

Sadly, seems I wasn’t mistaken. The stream came back, sure enough, but had issue after issue. Not even issues beyond the hosts’s control. Annoyingly minor things such as not having the window configured correctly, menues on the screen, errors, ect. Left for hours and hours at a time. The stream has been down for a while now.

I twittered the host. Either it’s back to 24/7 as advertised, or I’m filing fraud complaints to both chipin and justin.tv.

Also, can any mods undo my edit in my post that’s two previous from this one? I need to un-redact that.

hey im broadcasting right now if you would like to watch just search gaki in jtv and my channel should pop up.

http://j-tv.me/H7VG6J